ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's possible to set race one and race two (without pratice and qualify) in the same session without restarting server again ?

Bonjour, j'ai actuellement ce problème, je vois le serveur en lan mais pas en multijoueur.

Merci de votre aide.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 186
I've been using the GUI app on EC2 for several months, and no problems. The server "HDD" is filling up, so I decided to rebuild another server. (...I'm cheap, and didn't want to spend $$ on adding storage...)

Anyhow, I created an EC2 instances, loaded Steam, Loaded ACC and ACC Dedicated server, and added Firewall rules to allow udp/9231 and tcp/9232. I used a tool to verify that both ports are open. I have already setup security profile on EC2 and applied it to both the new and old server, and I can see the messages in the GUI to verify that a connection is attempted.

I setup GUI config on the new server to match the old server. When I "Start" the server, it registers to the Lobby - but - I can't see it in ACC. This works on the old server; but I can't get the new server to work.

...any other ideas? Its been a while since I set it up, so I may have forgotten a step. Thanks!

Here is the output of the server GUI:

Server starting with version 255
Error reading cpSecret
Starting server crapola
Joining during race is allowed
FileToStruct cfg/eventRules.json
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.895969
Chose barcelona_2020 to be the next track
Track barcelona_2020 was set and updated
Event changed
Reading custom event rules
FileToStruct cfg/eventRules.json
FileToStruct cfg/assistRules.json
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.942057
Significant change detected, updating lobby (1|1)
Resetting weekend to friday night
Reset time to friday night: 0 -> 0
Reset time to first session: 0 -> 133200
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.922905
Listening to TCP 9232 | UDP 9231
Trying to connect to lobby (0 times, interval 10000 s)
Session changed: Qualifying -> Qualifying 0
Detected sessionPhase <waiting for drivers> -> <waiting for drivers> (Qualifying)
TCP connect returns: -1
==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
Trying to connect to lobby (1 times, interval 13000 s)
TCP connect returns: 0
RegisterToLobby succeeded
Sent lobby registration request for barcelona_2020
Lobby accepted connection
Lobby accepted connection
TCPQueue now: 4
New TCP incoming pakSizeMax, 0 => 2
Updated lobby with 0 drivers

Last edited:
Bonjour a tous, ca fonctionnait normalement jusqu'ici mais la plus rien ne fonctionne même en LAN .

J'ai tout vérifié et ca a l air bon. (port box, pare feu etc...)

Et sur la photo vous verrez ca marque"replied to network discovery request" a chaque fois que je fait une recherche de serveur local sur le jeu...

Si quelqu'un a une idée je suis preneur.. Merci

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 114
Bon après avoir cherché un peut et bien me casser la tête a buté sur le truc il faut tout connement extraire le logiciel dans le dossier de base de assetto corsa competizione dedicated server.... Sans aller dans le fichier server pour moi ca marche en ligne et en lan...
Bonne continuation a tous
Sans titre.jpg

thank you Martin! being able to pop out the server console screen is exactly what I've been waiting for on your app! Makes reading the screen so much easier! Thank you and happy new year :)

What is the console screen? What does this new setting do? I don’t see any reference to it in the server manual.

Last edited:
Hi! After last updates, I'm unable to create servers with race session only (I get an error saying there must be at least one non race session before the race), and I'm unable to have driver swap available even if I create the entry list with teams and drivers (I have "Driver Swap Required" checked in the server manager). All of this was possibile before the last updates.
Do you have any suggestions or does anyone had same trouble and can say me how to solve it?

Hello @Martin Vindis, something strange is going on... since the update to 1.2.8.1 I can't change server details... see image, it keeps defaulting to new server data if I clear out all the cfg files even though I'm changing in your app... tried as a normal user and run as administrator but issue persists.

1609825042593.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%