ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice job on this one! It would be awesome with some kind of preset management. Simply the ability to save the current settings and load old ones. :)

Nice job on this one! It would be awesome with some kind of preset management. Simply the ability to save the current settings and load old ones. :)
Nice idea, I'll look in to this one.

I have an issue, not sure what's wrong. Maybe wrong ports or something. I get "erro reading cpsecret" - anybody know what I need to do?
This is normal. Cpsecret is for Kunos competition servers.

Hi,

This tool has worked great for me and then recently it stopped working, I have attached photos showing what is coming up.

One minute I was in a race with friends and then I closed the server to reduce the safety rating, when I tried to re-open the server it would not show to all my friends and only to me.

Can anyone help?
Cheers

Untitled (2).png
`6 (2).png

I tried everything but cannot find my server on the internet... Only see it in the LAN section but my friends cannot join... Any idea ? my ports seems to be opened...

I just tried to disable Windows firewall + Avast and still not working....

Check all this points
-The ports of the router must be opened in IPV4 (and not in IPv6)
-When you open the ports of the router you have to correctly identify the IP and NAME of your PC
-The number of ports must be the same on the router and in the ACC Dedicated Server GUI software
-The FIREWALL on the PC must be disabled (disable all to try)

This is an exemple of UDP Port in my router - 192.168.X.XX is the IP of my PC

EX.JPG

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I have an issue where the games freezes, shows there was an error and doesn't join the server. Also no indication on ther server console that there was an attempt at connecting. It shows it's online in the server browser but nothing works for joining the server. Any ideas?

Edit: fixed it. my router was being bitch.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, :O_o:

I have several custom cars and liveries populated in my ..Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\ folder. In the ACC GUI app, under Entry List, what controls the logic for populating the dropdown 'Custom Car' in the GUI though? My list is blank, even though I have several saved Cars/Liveries in the ACC Documents folder as above. Do the skin folders, or associated json files need to be placed somewhere else for this app to pick them up? Or where can I build up a picklist?

Screenshot below outlining the field I'm referring to.

If I edit this field manually (like how I have set up my servers in the past, e.g. filling the variable: "customCar":"SRSA_rhill_211", after saving the entry-list in the ACC GUI, it is wiped out and becomes "customCar": "",

:confused:
ACC-GUI-CustomCar.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys, :O_o:

I have several custom cars and liveries populated in my ..Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\ folder. In the ACC GUI app, under Entry List, what controls the logic for populating the dropdown 'Custom Car' in the GUI though? My list is blank, even though I have several saved Cars/Liveries in the ACC Documents folder as above. Do the skin folders, or associated json files need to be placed somewhere else for this app to pick them up? Or where can I build up a picklist?

Screenshot below outlining the field I'm referring to.

If I edit this field manually (like how I have set up my servers in the past, e.g. filling the variable: "customCar":"SRSA_rhill_211", after saving the entry-list in the ACC GUI, it is wiped out and becomes "customCar": "",

Hi Martin, :(

Sorry - instead of just throwing the ACC Server Handbook in my face, I believe I'm not being understood. I am VERY aware of how to create and manage custom skins - I have done so extensively across my personal racing, as well as the league I manage. Could you please re-read my post carefully?

Despite this, and despite having a LARGE collection of working custom skins, my question is - they're not being picked up by the 'ACC Dedicated Server GUIV1.2.8.2" application. As per my screenshot above, the dropdown is blank.

Could you please explain why, despite having several hundreds of valid skins (accumulated from my league), in the correct directories, the ACC GUI tool entry-list dropdown, does not pick these up?

@Tebb Sorry man, was in a rush and thought you might find the answer in the handbook, wasn't trying to be an ass.

Anyway, the handbook says "The custom car file has to be located in a “cars” folder next to the entrylist.json" so that's how I coded the GUI. Have you tried this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.