ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Before the update my server started and i could join but now when there is a new update and i've downloaded the new update to the server and the game i get this error everytime.
==ERR: Server is outdated and can't connect to the lobby anymore. Please update this server
what do i do?

U need to get it from Steam now as it used to be included with ACC but they have seperated them. Search Steam for "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" then look inside that for accServer.exe & move it to your Dedicated GUI folder then try.

I have problem. I can join server on lan and i see server on server list but if im trying connect on server list or some friend it lag couple second and said could not be established. All ports are open and so on.
And second problem is that when i start server it say: Error reading cpSecret, any help?

Hi everyone, I can't figure out how to manage the grip of the track which is always on "GREEN".
Another point, for can not put mixed (GT3 / GT4)?

Last edited:
Bonjour,

Je suis une configuration window 10 64bit.

J'ai decompressé le ficher télécharger sur le site pour utiliser ACC sever dans le dossier serveur à la racine de mes jeux.

Impossible de l'ouvrir le message en piéce jointe apparêt quelqu'un peux m'aidé.

Merci à bientôt sur les pistes.
Il suffis de lire le fichier fournis avec :cautious:

Hi everyone, I can't figure out how to manage the grip of the track which is always on "GREEN".
Another point, for can not put mixed (GT3 / GT4)?

I’ll quote myself here..

Track is green on Friday, fast on Saturday, and Optimum on Sunday.

So if you want the track to be Optimum, set the session (Practice, Qualifying, or Race, doesn't matter) to Sunday

And yes, you can set the server to multi class. There is a drop down menu in the main UI screen, on the upper right, IIRC.

Hi guys,

Can Any one explain me why happen this errors, and what i have to do to resolve ?!

Server starting with version 255

Error reading cpSecret

==ERR: Ignoring special event rules for public Multiplayer

==ERR: Ignoring special assist rules for public Multiplayer

==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is...

(this error of onCarUpdate.. repeat a lot of times)

Thanks a lot.

im not sure what is going on had server working great, but now i open it and it crashes 30-40secs after opened and it says their is a tcp connection issue any help would be great thanks in advance

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%