ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello and thanks for your ACC dedicated server GUI :)

I have donwload it and extract in \Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server

When i launch the .exe i have an error message :

View attachment 362366
I ignore it and try to launch the server and have this message :
View attachment 362370

Which could be translate by : the object reference is not define to an instance object

Did i make something wrong ?

Thnaks for your help :)
Noiser

Same for me

hello, I can not connect to my server in the game. It appears well in the host but cannot connect. I have a few error messages when I create the server but, being a beginner, I can't understand where the problem comes from.

Capture d’écran 2020-10-21 001924.png

Hi guys, first of all I want to say thank you to @Martin Vindis for this awesome feature.

Do you know guys if are there any way to configure the server to have optimun track grip from the beginning of qualy or at least race session being alone on the server?

If I run alone on the server track grip is fast and I would like optimun...

Thank you again.

Track is green on Friday, fast on Saturday, and Optimum on Sunday.

So if you want the track to be Optimum, set the session (Practice, Qualifying, or Race, doesn't matter) to Sunday

Track is green on Friday, fast on Saturday, and Optimum on Sunday.

So if you want the track to be Optimum, set the session (Practice, Qualifying, or Race, doesn't matter) to Sunday

Hi MB190!

Even at the beginning of the sessions and being you alone on the server?

I tried yesterday this configuration:

Friday 2am - Practice (was green)

Sunday 2am - Qualy (was fast)

Sunday 3am - Race (was fast)

Thank you

I’d suggest you try Sunday 5 pm. At Sunday 3AM there would be no races that would normally take place from Saturday so the track would still be fast. Weather also affects this so what I wrote should be correct if the weather was continually nice without precipitation and fairly warm average temperatures.

Last edited:
I’d suggest you try Sunday 5 pm. At Sunday 3AM there would be no races that would normally take place from Saturday so the track would still be fast. Weather also affects this so what I wrote should be correct if the weather was continually nice without precipitation and fairly warm average temperatures.

Thank you man, I was trying to replicate conditions of my next race, you know...

Thank you

So I had something interesting happen with the "new" ACC Dedicated Server. Since they separated the server options from the game in the last update:

1. If I edit the json files manually, I can run a server with no issues and family in other locations can join the server and race.
2. If I try to use this awesome GUI which worked fantastically in the past, the server shows for LAN but not otherwise meaning family in other locations cannot join.
3. Firewall and ports have already been set and work without a hitch as in #1.

It is strange and I am not sure where the disconnect is as the app is installed in the ACC Dedicated Server > server. Ideas?

Hello Martin, Thanks for an awesome app. I have succeeded in getting it to work with friends joining etc but I have this constant rolling error message in the GUI message area:

==ERR: onCarUpdate (1002): timestamp is 8 ms in the future: 1262765 (now: 1262756 offset: 47816)

Could you please help? Is this something I have done incorrectly?

Attachments

• GUI Error message.JPG
    GUI Error message.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 90

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%