AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am trying to run an Assetto corsa Server on Unraid using the docker. I have set everything up however it isn't working properly, It would be great if someone could help me or send me a detailed guide on how to get it working.

How it's set up:
I am putting the AC server and the SteamCMD in 2 different folders in a shared location,
I made a steam dedicated account however it doesn't have AC (do I need to buy it on that account too?)
I have a lot of mods in the same directory as AC server and SCMD.

What happens when it starts:
When it starts I get an error saying that AC can't be installed as it can't find the SCMD directory. (I am not sure how to tell it what the SCMD directory is, do I have to put it in a specific place?

Extra info:
To me it seems like it stated downloading for a brief second as I can see a manager folder with a tyres_mod.ini in it under the Server manager directory.
There are photos showing exactly what is going on and what the directories are like

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-18 171341.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-18 171341.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot 2022-01-18 171402.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-18 171402.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot 2022-01-18 171423.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-18 171423.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot 2022-01-18 172021.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-18 172021.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 140
Hello.

How do I build a server with a bunch of cars of the same class, but not have it limited to one different car per driver?

i.e. how do I get it so people can drive 4 of the chevy, 0 porsches, and 2 ferrari, and not 0/1, 1/1 etc.

Thank you for your time.

hello guys, how to make assetto manager hosting available online or access from another pc? im asking this because i have server manager on a virtual machine and i would like to access from my pc via website. thanks

Last edited:
Seems like a dead mod. Sad.
In fact, looking at the lobby, it looks workin pretty well^^
Each days more AI traffic servers online, what is cool AI splines are loaded on server side so we can create new ones. With last update it seems we can load many ai spline at same time but i m still figuring how to, hope to see soon an update on instructions.
Looks like Gdrive links are broken for automated downloads since the last update, not sure if its google side.

In fact, looking at the lobby, it looks workin pretty well^^
Each days more AI traffic servers online, what is cool AI splines are loaded on server side so we can create new ones. With last update it seems we can load many ai spline at same time but i m still figuring how to, hope to see soon an update on instructions.
Looks like Gdrive links are broken for automated downloads since the last update, not sure if its google side.
No updates in a year and nobody replying questions in the discussions tab. As far as I'm concerned, it's dead.

Getting this error trying to run the server/container:
Failed to initialise server manager.
Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.
Error Details
-------------------------
The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: mkdir /ACservermanager: permission denied
If you need support, you can ask in the RaceDepartment Support thread. Be sure to copy the above errors into your post.

seems to be trying to create a directory but does not have permissions, tried giving every permissions but still seems to throw this error

Getting this error trying to run the server/container:
Failed to initialise server manager.
Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.
Error Details
-------------------------
The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: mkdir /ACservermanager: permission denied
If you need support, you can ask in the RaceDepartment Support thread. Be sure to copy the above errors into your post.

seems to be trying to create a directory but does not have permissions, tried giving every permissions but still seems to throw this error
Give up dude. Nobody is going to answer you here. The project is abandoned.

FYI
the support for this server is offered on Discord.
however it is disrespectful to anyone who asks for support here with no response for months.

Last edited:
hola alguien me podria ayudar, e podido configurar, y crear servidor, ingreso desde localhost:8772 , administro el servidor, creo campeonato, Mi pregunta es como hago para que otros puedan ver e inscribirse? que link debo mandarle?, tengo que configurar algo mas no entiendo

Hi everyone

First of all a massive thanks to the devs of this fantastic webapp. It works like a charm and is so easy and intuitive to use.
Im setting up my own server and im facing two issues right now:
1. Im currently unable to loop different tracks in a rotation. I've placed three tracks into the auto loop queue and whenever there is no event, the auto loop starts just fine. But after track 1's session ended, it just restarts that track again. It never goes on to the next track in the auto loop playlist.
2. When it comes to dynamic weather and sol, i dont get how to make this properly work with this webapp. Content Manager as well as Sol is installed on the server where Server Manager is running. But i can't get my head around how these three are interacting together. Server Manager always tells me that sol isnt installed, but it is and i can change settings for Sol in CM. I then tried to upload some weather .lua and .ini files in the "weather" section in Server Manager but nothing happens. Is there a guide anywhere that puts me in the right direction on how to get dynamic weather on my server with Server Manager?

Thanks again for this nice tool!

Hello man,

I have the same problem! Im unable to loop different tracks in a rotation.
How did you fixed it?

Can someone explain this?

thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play