AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mi ha dettoNo, non ci sono video ma è molto semplice.. video per impostare config.yml o per aprire le porte nel router? Postar ·

sswortd e username?
1. Unzip the server-manager.zip to your preferred location.
2. Open the config.yml file in your favourite editor. This is important, some things do need configuring here.
3. Read the config.yml file carefully. The most important part of this is the 'steam' section. At the very minimum,
you must change the 'install_path' setting. You should make this point to your Assetto Corsa Server install.

On Windows, this will most likely look something like this:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\server

But it will vary a bit depending on your Windows installation, so please find your correct path and put it in the
config file.

After configuring this, feel free to read the rest of the configuration file and change things as you see fit. We've
tried our best to make the defaults be as sensible as possible, but you can tune things to your liking here.

4. Run the 'server-manager' executable. On Windows, this will open your browser window. If you're on Linux, you'll
need to manually open the URL: http://localhost:8772 in your browser.

5. Log in to Server Manager. You can do this with the "Login" link underneath the Person icon in the navigation. You'll
need the default username and password to get in, they are:

username: admin
password: servermanager

When you log in, you will be immediately prompted to change your password. You can add new accounts at any time from
the server manager web interface.

your first access will be done with these credentials:
username: admin
password: servermanager

When you log in, you will be immediately prompted to change your password. You can add new accounts at any time from
the server manager web interface.

carefully follow the steps that I show you in the video tutorial, open your STEAM and from steam open the assettocorsa folder, and copy\paste the path exactly as I do in the video

Hello,

i am new with Assetto Corsa server hosting and trying to install the server-manager docker image. But I am allways getting an error saying:

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: exit status 8

Does anybody knows where this comes from or how to fix this?

Hello,

i am new with Assetto Corsa server hosting and trying to install the server-manager docker image. But I am allways getting an error saying:

Does anybody knows where this comes from or how to fix this?
Maybe you haven't done all the registration procedure on the site, after you have compiled the config.yml file you have to enter the link that you find indicated both in the instructions and also on the config.yml (if I remember correctly) and enter the default passwords for the first access, (password that you always find indicated on the installation procedure and config.yml file) I think your problem could be this..

Hi,

I'm using LinuxGSM and I can setup a race and start it from the web browser. But, when I press start, it doesn't apply the changes that are of the files. I have to manually restart the server. Also, the banner says always "Assetto Server Offline"..

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Worked it out. I was pointing to the wrong acserver file in the config.yml

Last edited:
did you find the anwser?

Hey friends, so I've found the solution - you need to use the BB code like this:
[img=URL]text[/img]

So, for example:
[img=example.jpg]text[/ img]

My Server Manager kept formatting it wrong all the time, it didn't appear, but with this code it works fine. Make sure to use code editor if it still doesn't work, and remove everything so the formatting is cleared.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey friends, so I've found the solution - you need to use the BB code like this:
[img=URL]text[/img]

So, for example:

My Server Manager kept formatting it wrong all the time, it didn't appear, but with this code it works fine. Make sure to use code editor if it still doesn't work, and remove everything so the formatting is cleared.

Cheers!
omg thank you so much

[img=URL]text[/img]

So, for example:

Cheers!
sorry where do you compile this from? : [img=URL]text[/img]

Hi all,
I just installed ACSM to be able to modify Time and Dates in-game.
I noticed there are the screens to configure RP and STracker, but I already got them installed on the server (we were using it before having the need to modify those specific options, and it works perfectly fine).

Unfortunately I cannot find anything on the config file to let ACSM know I do already have those plugins configured and ready to be used, but instead it's asking me to re-configure them from within the browser, hence I assume it's going to start its own version of RP and Stracker.

Is there anywhere where I can update those info so I can use the RP version I have and all the plugin ports configured rather than having to re-configure from scratch?

Thanks!

Im getting this error whenever im trying to start the "server-manager.exe"

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

Im getting this error whenever im trying to start the "server-manager.exe"

The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

you should have filled in like this:
install_path: C: \ Program86 \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server
(of course this is my path, you must put yours)

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

usually the problems are because the "install_path:" path is wrong or not compiled

it seems difficult the first few times but then it's not, but every step must be respected.
Remember that if you do not open the ports in your router that you use for the AC server and the acserver, the server will not work.

I have seen this error in this thread but could get no clear understanding of what I might do to solve my issue. I am having this error deploying the docker:

Error Details
-------------------------
The error occurred attempting to: Open server manager storage (bolt or json)
The error more specifically is: mkdir assetto/manager: permission denied

But when I enter the shell of the container I have permissions to create/open folders and files.
Here is my config.yml file in case it's helpful: https://pastebin.com/eKDqCRb1

Does the default admin account also not work or just the one you're attempting to add? My only guess is that the formatting of your added account could be a bit off (yml is tetchy about line spacing), try to follow the existing formatting exactly. Don't worry about the server offline message, the server only starts when you start a race.

Thanks
Hi there. In my case, even the default user/password is not working. Would give me some guidance please?

Hey, I'm having a hard time with docker image (https://hub.docker.com/r/seejy/assetto-server-manager).

I've used docker compose template, created folder, moved config.yml there, changed my login/password info (all permissions are granted, I've already encountered that problem). Started the compose. Can someone give me a hand with this?

https://pastebin.com/RRu0MtC8 docker logs

FIX:
`$ docker exec -it YOUR_CONTAINER_NAME bash`
`$ steamcmd.sh`
Login into your account and restart container!

Tags, so other fellow selfhost enjoyers can find it:
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes