AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

Great job done, congratulations!
Small question, is it necessary to have a STEAM account with AC + AC Server on it?
This would avoid entering credentials directly from your account on the server.

Thanks

Good afternoon, when I try to do a championship, I get this error:

time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=warning msg="Car ks_audi_r18_etron_quattro has no skins uploaded. No skin will be specified"
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=info msg="Shutting down server process: 7088"
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=info msg="Terminating command: acServer.exe [pid: 7088]..."
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=warning msg="acServer process ended with error. If everything seems fine, you can safely ignore this error." error="exit status 1"
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=info msg="Starting Server Process with event: 1 sessions with 24 entrants at spa ()"
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=error msg="Could not load track info" error="open D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\server\\content\\tracks\\spa\\ui\\ui_track.json: El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada."
time="2021-05-17T19:04:23+02:00" level=error msg="Could not load track map data" error="open D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\server\\content\\tracks\\spa\\data\\map.ini: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado."

any ideas?

If I do a quick race, it recognizes me circuit, car, skins.
But when making a championship, it gives me that error.
maybe you haven't associated the cars folder and tracked to the server, now I don't remember how to do it, but it's quite simple, read the servermanager instructions and the items in the menus, otherwise I hope someone else can help you, I did it long ago and I don't remember anymore

If I do a quick race, it recognizes me circuit, car, skins.
But when making a championship, it gives me that error.
start with double click "server-manager.exe" in the server internet page move up, the first item on the left should be your server, click and in the menu that appears below (menu with icons) you have one "Tracks "and another" Cars & Setup ".
go inside first one and then the other and follow the instructions to add cars and tracks

Hello,thanks for this manager great work !
but i got some troubles with the launch of my server,when i open it and try to rejoin there is no car available in the selection. I see it only when i'm tryong to join in "Lan session" but my friends can't come cause they can't pick up a car
Could you help me?
Adn sometime when i select my server in AC it says " Unable to contact server"

NVM could fixed this

Last edited:
Anyone got RainFX to work playing online? I'm hosting a server using Server Manager and set the weather to Heavy Rain but can't get the rain to work. RainFX works fine in single player with the exact same weather.

Hello
Is the issue resolved in newer versions?
Below is a reminder of the concern I raised with you in June 2020. I quote:
- "We did some exchange tests, perfect :)
However, we have an issue with inconsistent blue flags. After a rally, pilot B caught up with pilot A and passed him. they were both in the same round. However, pilot A had a blue flag. And before overtaking the first one also had a blue flag. "We had used the recommended track" Le Mans 2017 "
Thank you for your new feedback and T Y another time For This Apps :thumbsup:

I'm having a heck of a time getting Stracker to work in server manager. Can anyone post screenshots of their ip and port numbers that they used so I can copy them to see if mine will even work? Both the server option side and the stracker config side? I've tried so many different combinations that I am all turned around now. Please help or feel free to message me for my discord. Thank you.

Hi, having trouble uploading some tracks to the server, mainly io_wharf and Nikko , any help would be great!!

When i try upload it just gives me ''Track(s) could not be added'' ... thanks

Hi, im trying to install kissmyrank but i cannot adjust any of the following settings
ac_server_ip
ac_server_http_port
ac_server_plugin_local_port
ac_server_plugin_address_port

I may be blind but i cannot find the config optionson server manger. If i adjust the cfg file it just reverts it back to defaults.

I need some help with this error, The error more specifically is: exit status 254
Attached a screenshot for more information.
Thanks !

Attachments

• error254.JPG
    error254.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 88
it seems that in the config.yml where it asks you for the installation path of your server assettocorsa you have entered "trim" and where it asks you for the executable you have placed "acServer".
try to put the path in full and also the executable with .exe.
I'll give you an example of how I set up:

# where to install server run setup
install_path: G: \ Games Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe

it seems that in the config.yml where it asks you for the installation path of your server assettocorsa you have entered "trim" and where it asks you for the executable you have placed "acServer".
try to put the path in full and also the executable with .exe.
I'll give you an example of how I set up:

# where to install server run setup
install_path: G: \ Games Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe
Thanks for the reply but this installation is on debian.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.