AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I'm getting this problem, server was working fine before installing server manager.

• Internal error: error converting value 404 to type 'AcManager.Tools.Helpers.Api.Kunos.ServerInformationComplete'. Path '', line 1, position 3.

EDIT:

SOLVED!

chose different ports for http_port in config.yml and server_cfg.ini

Last edited:
Hi,

so I'm trying to figure something out with the premium version of the server manager.

The penalties I set per event will they change the real penalty settings or are they completely independent?

I need to differentiate between DTM and F1 races where the DRS gap is different - so I've set the DTM gap to 3s and F1 to 1s. Will the Realpenalty ingame app now show correctly if DRS usage is allowed? Or will it just show its allowed with a 1s gap (as 1s is entered in the Realpenalty settings in acsm.) or do I need to disable DRS Penalties in Realpenalty settings and enable them only in the Custom race settings (although then it seams that Realpenalty isnt showing anything regarding DRS.)

I have a question about ballast in assetto corsa is there a way on server that ballast can be applied to the top 10 of each race automatically or does this have to be done manually after each race?.

Hi ES/SM team,

We've been having a few issues since the latest Server Manager v2.1.3 update was applied, I've already lodged 2 issues on the Github bug report forum (under username Valheru84) but as a result of further testing I've found that even manually starting race weekend sessions, the sessions do not complete (staying perpetually in a "In Progress" state), the child sessions do not automatically start as expected and I can't even manually start them since the parent session hasn't completed.

We tried restarting the server via the ES control panel but when the issue persisted we ended up trying to change to the stable channel but we then get the below error. At this stage we're completely unable to run our regular Monday championship race weekend for our sim racing group in 2 days time so if we could please get some support on this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

1630136343405.png

Thanks,
Valheru84

EDIT: I've been contacted via the support email I lodged and have been effectively sorted for now such that we should be fine for our Monday night events :)

Attachments

• 1630136327205.png
    1630136327205.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hi everyone

First of all a massive thanks to the devs of this fantastic webapp. It works like a charm and is so easy and intuitive to use.
Im setting up my own server and im facing two issues right now:
1. Im currently unable to loop different tracks in a rotation. I've placed three tracks into the auto loop queue and whenever there is no event, the auto loop starts just fine. But after track 1's session ended, it just restarts that track again. It never goes on to the next track in the auto loop playlist.
2. When it comes to dynamic weather and sol, i dont get how to make this properly work with this webapp. Content Manager as well as Sol is installed on the server where Server Manager is running. But i can't get my head around how these three are interacting together. Server Manager always tells me that sol isnt installed, but it is and i can change settings for Sol in CM. I then tried to upload some weather .lua and .ini files in the "weather" section in Server Manager but nothing happens. Is there a guide anywhere that puts me in the right direction on how to get dynamic weather on my server with Server Manager?

Thanks again for this nice tool!

Last edited:
Tonight we discovered the origin of a bug that happens sometimes.
If the 2nd race is 'reverse grid' and a car leaves and rejoins the server before the start, that car will be placed on his qualified position (of the previous race), not on his 'reverse grid' position. The car thats already there on that spot on the grid will be jeeted into a glitch; Fun part is; there is no error, the race just starts, even if that jeeted car is now on its side blocking the grid :)

Not sure if this can be fixed through the server or if this is an AC bug.

Video of an earlier event of this happening:
(Dont mind the chatter :) )

There are 5 or 6 posts in this thread about "exit status 254" from steamcmd in the docker image, but zero resolution. The only helpful response says to check seejy's post in the discord, but the discord is for premium members only. For anyone that has resolved this issue, do you mind posting the resolution here for the benefit of the community?

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

Hi. is it possible to upload entry lists or do we have to manually enter all the info (name/GUID/skin)? We run Lega Corsa and most people send in their own skins for the series we run.

how can I fix this error in docker installing?

The error more specifically is: exit status 254
2021-11-09 15:18:49stdoutThe error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.

this is m steam setting.

# where to install assetto corsa server
install_path: /volume1/JIAJIA/zfs/game/othergame/trainer/AC MOD/server-manager/server/

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: /volume1/JIAJIA/zfs/game/othergame/trainer/AC MOD/server-manager/server/acServer

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

hi everyone

I would like to know if the weather behavior is correct or I'm doing something wrong.

I need
To start the qualy at 16:00
Start the Race at the time when the Qualy ends (in my example 17:20)

I have set a race with two sessions Qualy and Race.
I'm using SOL weather. [Clear]
I have set the starting time at [21/11/2021 - 16:00]
Time multiplier: x [9]

The Qualy starts at 16:00 and End at 17:20 (As Intended)
Issue:
When the Race starts, it restarts from a random time sometimes 13:52, ones the sun was spinning around ...etc

I don't need two different time or weather, I know that the light version does not support it, just continue the time or restart the race from the time set in AC server Manager - Weather section [16:00]

Do you know how I can handle this issue?

thanks

UPDATE: Looks like that the server takes around 1'.30" to reset the time. During this time it can go fast or slow, with a multiplier 10 or 40 or XX.
no fix just a work around

Set the Waiting time to : 90

EDIT2: still present! when the sun spins it will spin for 1'30 so no really useful.

Is it a known issue?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I need your help regarding how to run the server manager by using the Docker image.
The first issue I had (mkdir assetto/manager: permission denied) is already solved, but now I have another issue.

Please find below the docker logs output:
[100%] Download complete.
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK
"@sSteamCmdForcePlatformType" = "windows"
Logging in user '****' to Steam Public...OK
Waiting for client config...OK
/opt/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh: line 38: 15 Segmentation fault $DEBUGGER "$STEAMEXE" "$@"
Waiting for user info...!!! An Error Occurred !!!
-------------------------

Failed to initialise server manager.

Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.

Error Details

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: exit status 139

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys. I installed the app today to a linux server, and it works just fine for the most part, but when I try to create something new (quick race, custom race, race weekend) it always gives me HTTP ERROR 500 page. Someone has a tip?

Hi all,
I am trying to install the ACSM, I have a manually installed my ac dedi server and this works as it should, I 'm trying to link it with ACSM, I seem to be stuck on what the path names should be ie in relation to where I have my server installed and where ACSM is installed, dedi server is installed here, C:\AC server 2
ACSM . exe is installed here, C:\ac server manager\windows

What do I need to set the paths to in the ACSM config file,?

This what I have set it too at the moment,
steam:
# steam username and password. we recommend creating a separate account with
# steamguard disabled to use this application. Assetto Corsa Server is FREE
# so you don't need to worry about purchasing it again.
#
# server manager uses this information ONLY to install the
# assetto corsa server.
#
# however, if you do not wish to provide server manager with this information,
# leave it blank and install assetto corsa server to the path you specified in
# install_path C:\AC server 2
username:
password:

# where to install assetto corsa server
install_path:

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: C:\AC server 2\acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

But it is throwing up this error,
Error Details

The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

Cheers all

@ jach
Im also trying to do private server to play with my friend online but no luck.. I have Mikrotik Router and I use to play Assetto Corca Content manger but I can not run my server thro Content manager with ports TCP/UDP 9600 and HTTP 8081 ... to be seen online... I have test ports and program show me that they are open and it show me my server but it write me that it is some internal error : an error occurred while sending the request :( then I have try with this program AC Server Manager v1.79 and I can not write inside everithing .... could please somebody copy sample how it should be correct evrithing writen in... please for help ... or if you know why Im geting that error....

but if I go on LAN options I can see and play on my server .. :( but I would like to play with my friend online ...

best regards to all and a lot of health to all in those times... :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back