AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible in the server settings somewhere to configure the options for the Quick Race, at least the option to force the virtual mirror? Quick Race is what I use 95% of the time because I don't want to take the multiple steps to clone an existing race every time I want to run a different car/track when all I want is the quali and race sessions that I get with Quick Race anyway.

I see that version 1.5.0 forced the virtual mirror on by default for all race modes. If if is too difficult to make all the Quick Race settings configurable, then we should at least have the option on the virtual mirror.

Is it possible in the server settings somewhere to configure the options for the Quick Race, at least the option to force the virtual mirror? Quick Race is what I use 95% of the time because I don't want to take the multiple steps to clone an existing race every time I want to run a different car/track when all I want is the quali and race sessions that I get with Quick Race anyway.

I see that version 1.5.0 forced the virtual mirror on by default for all race modes. If if is too difficult to make all the Quick Race settings configurable, then we should at least have the option on the virtual mirror.
Project is abandoned by the shitty devs, man. Noone is going to reply to your question. Forget about it.

hello guys, how to make assetto manager hosting available online or access from another pc? im asking this because i have server manager on a virtual machine and i would like to access from my pc via website. thanks
Getting this error trying to run the server/container:
Failed to initialise server manager.
Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.
Error Details
-------------------------
The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: mkdir /ACservermanager: permission denied
If you need support, you can ask in the RaceDepartment Support thread. Be sure to copy the above errors into your post.

seems to be trying to create a directory but does not have permissions, tried giving every permissions but still seems to throw this error
If you want to host your server in virtual machi (RDP) I can setup this for you contact me here proa5149@gmail.com

1664214448378.png
can somone help me im going to go crazy , you dont need aceto corsa allready instaled rigth ?

Qual è il tuo problema?
il più delle volte il problema è che il file config.yml non è compilato bene e il percorso di installazione è scritto in modo errato

i dont understand italian sorry

Error Details
-------------------------

The error occurred attempting to: Listen on hostname 80. Likely the port has already been taken by another application
The error more specifically is: listen tcp: address 80: missing port in address

its been an hour i try to open ports and make this to work ,this is shitty

make sure to correctly compile the "config.json" file where in the first lines and at the bottom towards the end you will have to write the ports you will use for ACserver and servermanage and make sure those ports are open in your router, otherwise servermanager will not work.

make sure that the ports you put on "config.json" are also the same ones you will have later on the "server_cfg.ini" file otherwise it won't work.
the port lines in server_cfg.ini are as follows:
UDP_PORT = 9600 (acserver)
TCP_PORT = 9600 (acserver)
HTTP_PORT = 8081 (acserver)
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT = 57667 (servermanager)
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 57668 (servermanager)
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12001 /? (servermanager)
(this is an example of mine)
in this case you will have to open all these ports on your router:
9600, 8081, 57667, 57668, 12001

double check your settings inside the config.yml file in the "steam:" section, open it with notepad
you should have filled in like this:
install_path: C: \ Program86 \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server
(of course this is my path, you must put yours)

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

usually the problems are because the "install_path:" path is wrong or not compiled

it seems difficult the first few times but then it's not, but every step must be respected.
Remember that if you do not open the ports in your router that you use for the AC server and the acserver, the server will not work.
The correct compilation of the config.yml file is very important, check that you have correctly entered your path where you have the acServer.exe executable.
and check that you have correctly assigned the ports and are open in the router, and that the same ports are compiled in server_cfg.ini that you find inside the "server -> cfg" folder.
UDP_PORT = 9600
TCP_PORT = 9600
HTTP_PORT = 8081
these three ports must be assigned the same as you have them in "acservermanager".
this line must also be filled in properly "MAX_CLIENTS = 18"
I don't remember if the value must be 18 or if it must be equal to the number of cars set by you in the server.

Thanks for your help , looks like port error is gone for now , here onto the next problem ^^
im at this point now ,what iam still missing?

i didnt talk me about port for few steps and now it start again with port 8081

Attachments

• 0d4e7191ea659d23fc156ca3dade6d49.png
    0d4e7191ea659d23fc156ca3dade6d49.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I don't know if it's a known problem or if it's normal, I tried to ask but never got an answer.
It seems that every time you knock down the server and restart it, it automatically changes the LOCAL port and the ADDRESS port in the server.cfg file.
I solved it like this:
I created a folder on the desktop with the link that opens the "server.cfg" file inside and inside the folder I put a file.txt that I named "demo" with the 2 lines with the ports that work.
Each time I copy the 2 lines and paste them in server.cfg above where I change the ports, and I can start the server.
the doors are these:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT =
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1:

Open the server.cfg file, rewrite your ports where there are the 2 lines I put above you and you will see that you can use the server

thank but the problem here is it doesnt even wanna start.
its going on my nerve at the moment and i start thinking about leaving this idea of having this working behind me.
To be honest i dont know what i do wrong , ive spent way much time and im still at the same point

Anch'io ho perso la pazienza, ma ti assicuro che si tratta solo di impostare il file cconfig.json e di aprire le porte nel tuo router, dopodiché devi sempre mantenere aggiornato il file server.cfg con le tue porte

i know that its only about setting this up the way it should be , but its god damn stupid to do , even with the luck i have to get some help from you it still doesnt wanna work.
whats the point of making an app like that if it need to be a genius of computer ton make it work .i dont get it

se vuoi mandami i tuoi file config.json e server_cfg.ini, anche il config.yml che li controllo
e scrivimi il percorso dove hai installato race\server

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea