AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am also having an issue with server disconnects.

I can join the server but I get a "Server Unavailable" message about 20 seconds after the race starts. This doesn't happen during practice or qualifying

I am wondering because it is just one car in the race? I was thinking the server might be resetting but in the AC Server Manager GUI, the race appears to continue and also seems to ignore configured race length and post race length. The server shows as online in the server browser but the server information will not load. I don't see any errors in the console output either typically, sometimes I might see something like this:

time="2019-09-27T15:13:22-04:00" level=warning msg="could not read from UDP" error="read udp 127.0.0.1:61484->127.0.0.1:61483: use of closed network connection"
time="2019-09-27T15:13:23-04:00" level=warning msg="Couldn't send session info udp request. Breaking loop." error="servermanager: no open UDP connection found"

Last edited:
I have another slight issue (sorry I am new to this application):

I am getting this error when trying to view the results on simresults.net:

The external results file can't be read. Contact the site owner of the site refering to this page

I can access Server Manager externally so I have the correct port open, but I wonder if I am missing something in the config.yml file?

Thanks!

EDIT - Disregard, I didn't allow read-only access.

Last edited:
I have another slight issue (sorry I am new to this application):

I am getting this error when trying to view the results on simresults.net:

The external results file can't be read. Contact the site owner of the site refering to this page

I can access Server Manager externally so I have the correct port open, but I wonder if I am missing something in the config.yml file?

Thanks!

EDIT - Disregard, I didn't allow read-only access.

Hi,

Glad you got it sorted, I was away all this weekend sorry I didn't get back to you! We have a community wiki (https://github.com/cj123/assetto-server-manager/wiki) in the works that will hopefully have guides for initial setup that explains some of these intricacies, it can take some time to get used to Server Manager.

Thanks

Hey guys, have installed, can get a server up, is visible, when joining everyone gets race canceled and booted out, but server still shows players in the game. Get the below errors,
upload_2019-10-5_16-52-54.png

default server manager works fine, any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

Looks like something is going on with your ports, are you using the same ports that you used with the previous server manager? Maybe you had a firewall exception too?

Without more information I can't offer much advice, what's your OS? Do you run any firewalls? There's a lot that could cause this to happen.

Thanks, hope at least something there was helpful!

Hi,

Looks like something is going on with your ports, are you using the same ports that you used with the previous server manager? Maybe you had a firewall exception too?

Without more information I can't offer much advice, what's your OS? Do you run any firewalls? There's a lot that could cause this to happen.

Thanks, hope at least something there was helpful!
All good mate, got it sorted, was an issue with the yml file.
How ever have found another small issue, cannot set the wait time, always defaults to 120sec, any ideas?

Thanks

All good mate, got it sorted, was an issue with the yml file.
How ever have found another small issue, cannot set the wait time, always defaults to 120sec, any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

That's an odd one, is that for a custom race? Does the form show the correct value if you save then edit the race but then it's wrong in AC or is it wrong everywhere?

I'll try to fiddle around with it in our races this weekend and see if I can get it to break.

Thanks

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Race Weekends, Admin Panel, Discord Integration, Dark Theme and more!

Hi everybody, 1.5.0 is a big update for us and we hope you enjoy it! Along with this update we're releasing our first premium feature, race weekends. We put a lot of work into race weekends and we hope that you like them.

Anybody that has donated in the past or rents a server from us will have already been sent the premium build, thank you so much for your support, this version of Server Manager would not exist without you!

We are hoping to continue to deliver updates to Server Manager,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome app, congrats!

I have some doubts:
1. How do you set up a mandatory pit stop in race session? I see the Pit Windows Start/End fields but I don't understand that...
2. Is there any way to set up external links for downloading missing content as in Content Manager?
3. Is it possible to create classes in single race mode (as in championship mode)? It would be great for simulating a multiclass race.

Regards

Last edited:
Awesome app, congrats!

I have some doubts:
1. How do you set up a mandatory pit stop in race session? I see the Pit Windows Start/End fields but I don't understand that...
2. Is there any way to set up external links for downloading missing content as in Content Manager?
3. Is it possible to create classes in single race mode (as in championship mode)? It would be great for simulating a multiclass race.

Regards

1. Set the pit window to start at a certain number of laps or minutes into the race, e.g. '1' would open the pit window on lap 1. Set the pit window end to a value of laps or minutes as well. If these are both specified, drivers must complete a pitstop or they will be disqualified from the race when the pit window closes.

2. Currently you can do this from car detail pages (through Content > Cars > Click on the car you want to add content for). You can add download links there, which will show in the welcome message in content manager. We are considering improving this integration as well as adding the same functionality for tracks soon too!

3. The best way to do this is to create a multiclass championship with just one event in it. It will behave the same. Classes were a difficult integration, and championships felt like the right place for them.

Hope this helps!

1. Set the pit window to start at a certain number of laps or minutes into the race, e.g. '1' would open the pit window on lap 1. Set the pit window end to a value of laps or minutes as well. If these are both specified, drivers must complete a pitstop or they will be disqualified from the race when the pit window closes.

2. Currently you can do this from car detail pages (through Content > Cars > Click on the car you want to add content for). You can add download links there, which will show in the welcome message in content manager. We are considering improving this integration as well as adding the same functionality for tracks soon too!

3. The best way to do this is to create a multiclass championship with just one event in it. It will behave the same. Classes were a difficult integration, and championships felt like the right place for them.

Hope this helps!

Sure! many thanks!

Hi devs,
This is something very rare... and I don't understand whats is happening...
Have you tried to join an AC Server Manager race session with VR? (Oculus Rift CV1)
In my case, when AC Server Manager is running and join a session, I can see the menus and the car in my desktop screen, but not on my rift... If I move the rift, I can see the tracking on the desktop screen, but on the rift I always see the Oculus Home...
This happens to me if I try to join a session created by me in AC Server Manager, or when I try to join another session (not created by me) but with AC Server Manager running on my pc...
When I close AC Server Manager all is working properly again...
Does it make sense to you? :(

Regards.

EDIT: The rift only works properly the first time you join a session after running the AC Server Manager. If I leave the session, I change the car and join again, the rift only shows Oculus Home

Last edited:
Hi devs,
This is something very rare... and I don't understand whats is happening...
Have you tried to join an AC Server Manager race session with VR? (Oculus Rift CV1)
In my case, when AC Server Manager is running and join a session, I can see the menus and the car in my desktop screen, but not on my rift... If I move the rift, I can see the tracking on the desktop screen, but on the rift I always see the Oculus Home...
This happens to me if I try to join a session created by me in AC Server Manager, or when I try to join another session (not created by me) but with AC Server Manager running on my pc...
When I close AC Server Manager all is working properly again...
Does it make sense to you? :(

Regards.

EDIT: The rift only works properly the first time you join a session after running the AC Server Manager. If I leave the session, I change the car and join again, the rift only shows Oculus Home

We sorted this out on our Discord channel, but in case anybody else here also encounters this issue you have two options:

1: Switch to using OpenVR in content manager instead of Oculus mode
2: Move your Server Manager .exe out of the root Assetto Corsa folder, having other .exe files next to the assetto corsa .exe confuses the Oculus!

Either of these should fix the issue.

Thanks

Is there a way to upload a logo or image that would replace the configured server name at the top-left of the GUI?

CSS is the probable answer here, but I would like to store them so I can use the same relative path as the other linked elements in the source.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back