AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Track pages, small updates to race weekends/championships and Stracker integration.

Hey, we've got a bunch of cool updates and fixes going out today, we hope you like them!

Added:

• Added a "Start on Tyre from Fastest Lap" option to Race Weekend Filtering. You can use this to force an entrant for a session to start on the tyre they used to complete their fastest lap in the previous session. This might be useful when simulating F1-style qualifications.
  • Added a "Start after Parent Session has completed" option to the Race Weekend Schedule popup
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

Really don't understand where this is supposed to be installed as I am sure I have tried everywhere

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Track page fix! Discord integration enhancements! Lots of other fixes too.

Apologies for the release so soon after 1.5.1, but there were a few pretty major fixes that needed doing!

Added:

• Added information about whether a car/track is part of a DLC or a Mod when creating an event.
  • Discord Enhancements (Thanks @cheesegrits!):
    • Splits the '!schedule' command into '!sessions' (full "wall of text" individual session calendar, restricted to one week ahead) and '!schedule' (abbreviated, one per race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Premium edition ~ I updated to 1.5.2 and got some issues, I tried both updating just the exe and fresh start an issues persist. When first started the home page has no icons/buttons clicking any of the options does work. 2 The menu bar at the top with drop down options don't do anything including the log off/log with the options that don't have drop down like results and calender work, when I put the url to the page I want to be at the page will load. Not tested any further gone back to 1.5.1

Since 1.5.1 I have a new connection attempt from server manager shows up both in my firewall logs an server manager logs I've allowed it through, I presume its part of metrics?

Edit: browser is firefox.

Premium edition ~ I updated to 1.5.2 and got some issues, I tried both updating just the exe and fresh start an issues persist. When first started the home page has no icons/buttons clicking any of the options does work. 2 The menu bar at the top with drop down options don't do anything including the log off/log with the options that don't have drop down like results and calender work, when I put the url to the page I want to be at the page will load. Not tested any further gone back to 1.5.1

I am having the same issue but I am using the Linux version. I am using Chrome.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.6 KB · Views: 122
I am new user, and not really able to manage network
On my computers, this nice software wasn't working on iExplorer, little bit more on Chrome but still problem, and work fine with Firefox.
For me it was THE solution

Hi,
after Update from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 (Premium), the Webapp don't work. There is only a static page without login, account change or so.
Thanks for help

Last edited:
Hi,
after Update from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 (Premium), the Webapp don't work. There is only a static page without login, account change or so.
Thanks for help

Sorry about this! Our premium build was corrupted. You should have a new email with a fixed build in it. I've updated our build process to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the update got the new version.

I see stracker can now be configured within server manager, I already have stracker running and working what is the best way to move over using the UI? Just turn it on? It would appear that server manager knows the ports already.

Thanks for the update got the new version.

I see stracker can now be configured within server manager, I already have stracker running and working what is the best way to move over using the UI? Just turn it on? It would appear that server manager knows the ports already.

I think the best way is to set it up as new. I can't see any clear way of importing existing setups. Head over to the stracker configuration page, follow the instructions and then re-setup your settings in there.

Version: 1.5.2
System: Ubuntu Server 18.04
Every time I stop an event, the stracker process stays like a zombie process. If I stop and start many times more zombie processes are created. I have to stop server-manager to kill those zombie processes.
527AVv9.jpg

Do I need to run my own server to use this tool or can I use it with my server provider? I guess I would have to convince them to switch to this tool first then?

Also I saw there is a premium option for donators. What is the difference between the normal version and the premium version and how would that work if the server was hosted?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%