1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM

Cars 1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
You should really be editing control.ini to have a 1360deg or higher value, then adjust SCALE. Not touching the car.ini.

At the very least, at least it doesn't **** up the physics by changing steering speed, it just makes it lose a lot of lock at the end.
Ta - will look into it.
Edit: actually, this must be affecting a lot of people, surely?
Maybe it's better if I wait for @Pessio to comment as he might want to roll out an update that fixes this for everybody. Less chance of me cocking it up, too.
Thanks again for the tip though - duly noted.

Last edited:
There's nothing to fix, it's working as intended. It's just CM which has a too-low steering degree.

Anyway, you don't want cars with such a slow rack to be 1:1 anyway. I'd just leave it be.

Yeah it's just user preference how you work around this issue (irl car has more degrees than sim wheel). If you want it to limit your rotation so you get 1:1 (but can't hit irl lock) you can, if you want it to scale your rotation so you aren't at 1:1 but can hit irl lock, you can do that too.

Changing the car.ini would break it for the people who do have a higher rotation wheel (eg. DDs are often 1500 or 1800 unless the user softlocks them to 900)

Changing the car.ini would break it for the people who do have a higher rotation wheel (eg. DDs are often 1500 or 1800 unless the user softlocks them to 900)
The issue is rather that CM is limited to 1180°, so there will be discrepancies anyways, unless the scale setting (that can be changed in CM and even features an auto-scale option) can influence that?

could be this a typo on the gear settings? no 4th gear to adjust
1598374916109.png

On the Pantera, the alternative gr4 homogated gear set shared the same cog on a gear than the first, so it was left unchangeable. It might be the same for this car.

Oh, there it is for the GT Am Gr.2 (albeit 1750): see the 9th + 11th page. link

(edit: updated dead link)

Last edited:
On the Pantera, the alternative gr4 homogated gear set shared the same cog on a gear than the fist, so it was left unchangeable. It might be the same for this car.

Oh, there it is for the GT Am Gr.2: see the 9th page. link
That's common for cars in general. Most gearsets I've seen in whatever H-pattern car leave 4th gear alone.

Just to note, on Pessio's mod, 4th is also 1:1 as in the papers above (with the 5th then acting as an overdrive). Could be the reason why it can't be swapped, if it's just direct.

Anyone with more of a clue than me might throw some info on these gearboxes. :laugh:

Apologies if it has been mentioned somewhere, but what is that village / track in the images accompanying the mod? It looks quite nice.

Hi, I´d love to try the car, however I cannot make it work. I installed many other mods, even from the same developer, and this is the only one failing. It fails when it loads the car (right after loading the track) , it crashes , and I get the "unexpected error " messsage, then "required DLC might be missing". Any clue on what could be wrong? I also use content manager.

Last edited:
Hi, I´d love to try the car, however I cannot make it work. I installed many other mods, even from the same developer, and this is the only one failing. It fails when it loads the car (right after loading the track) , it crashes , and I get the "unexpected error " messsage, then "required DLC might be missing". Any clue on what could be wrong? I also use content manager.
Might be just guessing here but looks like your Assetto Corsa doens't have "Dream Pack 1" DLC.
This DLC includes Alfa Romeo GTA, may be this mod is based on it :geek:

Yeah, collider file matches checksum to the ks_alfa_romeo_gta's. It should trigger the crash when missing DP1, as these have some sort of drm embedded.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea