1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM

Cars 1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks for the work. AI also changed? bots went faster, now they can impose a fight 100%

upd. in the new version I have a problem with the headlights, they are on, but there is no reflection on the asphalt, as if the headlights are off. set with the complete removal of the old version
View attachment 388967
Strange.. i double checked the lights and all was good. Try to re copy the extension folder

Just a few a couple of notes in the event of a later update:

-This release came with an unpacked \data folder, which has a few 0kb files inside. That can cause trouble online if the \data folder is checksummed.

-Car name will be blank on the Entry List while in a session, even if csp is set to load car name from the ui json. This is comes from a missing SHORT_NAME= when using VERSION=2 for the car.ini header.
car_name_missing.png

I'm enjoying the new physics, esses feel safer to negotiate. This mod has come a long way since release, thanks once again for the continued improvement!

Last edited:
Just a few a couple of notes in the event of a later update:

-This release came with an unpacked \data folder, which has a few 0kb files inside. That can cause trouble online if the \data folder is checksummed.

-Car name will be blank on the Entry List while in a session, even if csp is set to load car name from the ui json. This is comes from a missing SHORT_NAME= when using VERSION=2 for the car.ini header.
View attachment 389029

I'm enjoying the new physics, esses feel safer to negotiate. This mod has come a long way since release, thanks once again for the continued improvement!
You're the best beta tester around!

I have 4 kids (and yesterday a new kitten) - every second is precious!
Not anymore, but the previous update was the perfect example why you should always delete the previous content as a matter of precaution. As it came with an unpacked \data folder, you'd be still reading the older/already present data.acd if you've had just overwritten the existing folder.

Nope, only my work, having little time in these nasty months, i tried to get more into physics, with teaching help of Arch yes, and Abbo

Seems to have been well worth it, a joy to drive where last time I tried it I couldn't really connect.

Edit: Oh, you updated the Pantera as well, hell yes :)

Hi! Great mod! For personal use I've tuned the Alfa for Drift (engine, gearbox from manual to sequential) and I've created a Ken Block tribute's skin.
Thanks!!!
preview.jpg

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_gtam_vdc_tsukuba_2019_2-8-120-10-28-41.jpg

Last edited:
@Pessio
I've only just noticed that the on screen wheel doesn't rotate at the same rate as my FFB wheel, despite 'auto adjust scale to match car's steer lock' being ticked in CM. They are always therefore out of synch, with the on screen wheel rotating at around twice the rate of my FFB wheel.
Anyone else getting this? I imagine not, otherwise somebody would have mentioned it?
No other cars in my vast collection seem affected - this CM function normally does its job very well.

Last edited:
@Pessio I've had a few PMs from people with the same issue, unique to this car, so it looks like it might be something in the car's data. Any idea what might be overriding CM's steering wheel synch function?

I've only just noticed that the on screen wheel doesn't rotate at the same rate as my FFB wheel, despite 'auto adjust scale to match car's steer lock' being ticked in CM.
The GTAM has a steering lock of 1340°, which is higher than the highest you can set CM (and maybe your wheel) to. I could image this being the issue, although it shouldn't turn twice the amout of your RL wheel.

The GTAM has a steering lock of 1340°, which is higher than the highest you can set CM (and maybe your wheel) to. I could image this being the issue, although it shouldn't turn twice the amout of your RL wheel.
Thanks - that did it. I edited the steering lock to be 450 (900) and they are now perfectly in synch.

Thanks - that did it. I edited the steering lock to be 450 (900) and they are now perfectly in synch.
You should really be editing control.ini to have a 1360deg or higher value, then adjust SCALE. Not touching the car.ini.

At the very least, at least it doesn't **** up the physics by changing steering speed, it just makes it lose a lot of lock at the end.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.