WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry actarusss, how did you get back to version 1.3? epic games automatically updated the game:(

First you must disable automatic update in Epic, if I found it , I'm sure you can ;) I don't know how to explain it because my Epic is in FRENCH

then I completly erase my WRC 8 files in the folder and copy my back up files (your back up files must be 1.3) , test the base game and then reinstall the mod

et voilà......

ok, itried all the things, 1.4 does not start anyway. I'll wait for the mod update, thank you for all this work, the original game seems unplayable in default configuration :)

Yea i must admit, i was running 1.4 in default yesterday and found it almost unbearable, you hit a bump and the car hovers and floats like there is minimal gravity! Very odd. Would it be possible to get the physics engine working first?

I read there is a problem after the game update not working with the mod.
That's why I NEVER do updates in any application or game when I'm happy with its current state :D

I've uploaded another compilation with the MOD V8
AgentHeX looks busy but he already did a HUGE WORK.
Congrats to him how he transformed the game ;) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Good morning my friend (icebob2016) great video!
If you want and can you tell me which one (Physics Versions from MOD and what Grip ... A-B-C ... used ...?) .... thanks!
I'm basically using (Sim-Cade Grip A and Sim-PLUS + Grip A) my name on (WRC 8) is (silettd). Thank you so much
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Last edited:
Good morning my friend (icebob2016) great video!
If you want and can you tell me which one (Physics Versions from MOD and what Grip ... A-B-C ... used ...?) .... thanks!
I'm basically using (Sim-Cade Grip A and Sim-PLUS + Grip A) my name on (WRC 8) is (silettd). Thank you so much
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Hi telis322, the version used is : Sim-PLUS++ Level C :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%