WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can mod the camera adjustments yourself, open:

WRC 8 Directory: \Common\Tuning\GAMEPLAYSETTINGS.cfg

in a text editor :thumbsup:
Hi AgentHex 0007.Many thanks for your efforts. I have opened GAMEPLAYSETTINGS.cfg, changed many parameters but nothing happen. All visuals are stock. Am I doing something wrong? What parameters should I enter? By the way great mod:D

(AgentHex 0007+Tiger33+pepisoft20091=H-bomb...)

Last edited:
First of all thanks for your work, the mod makes WRC8 in many aspects better.

A question about car behaviour/physics.
I'm using the physics mod simplus+ and setting B
On tarmac and gravel i have a lot of understeer in slow corners, entry under braking towards midcorner.
For me it feels that the physics here are a bit of because the frontend has not enough grip under braking.
I tried setup changes, but the general understeer behaviour stayed.
Anyone here who can help or have the same experience?
Tested with the fista r5 and fiesta wrc, dry track.

On tarmac and gravel i have a lot of understeer in slow corners, entry under braking towards midcorner.
For me it feels that the physics here are a bit of because the frontend has not enough grip under braking.

I was considering about the understeer too.Yes indeed there is a lot of understeer in these versions but when I tried the grip level A,even at SIMPLUS+, its very fine at low/med speed corners.It seems that the problem is not the Physics...it is just the grip.Try with grip level A.

Last edited:

Have you tried adjusting the front-center and rear differentials? I play with sim + grip C (fiesta wrc +) and my problem on tarmac (p.ex corsica) is more oversteer when entering corners ...:thumbsup:
I, on the other hand, find the car too flat on gravel, especially when braking and accelerating when you have the car high and with soft springs (the center of gravity is a little too low).

Thank you both.
Yes i tried different settings on the diffs. Massive oversteer on throttle was as expected after the changes, but the understeer under braking on entry and middle of the corner didn't really improve.
Changes to brake bias was also no help.

My buddy have the mod, is super happy, but when i downloaded it im unable to start the game, it only shows a white screen for 5 seconds and then goes back to windows like ive never pressed the wrc8.exe. Ive tried several times but with the same result. any ideas?

Did you make sure there was sufficient space on the drive when installing the mods?
Failure to do this when installing the mods for the very first time will cause the game to break, which is why there are so many warnings built into the installer. :thumbsup:

Yes, over 300gb free on the drive.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 84 32.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 150 58.1%