PORTADA 3.0 CORREGIDO.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010700549118652/?source_id=241268583486646

Last edited:
I got it, worst that happens i refund it via steam.
Actually it's not as bad as i was expecting.
Graphics are pretty nice in a baked forza / grid type way, bit over the top so loses 'sim' points on that.
Plenty of settings for FFB to play with, so tinkered about with them a bit and it feels OK, particularly Sweden.
I am going to still fiddle a bit with FFB but without doubt for £6 well worth no complaints.
I'd of been angry if i'd ever paid £40 for it, but then again i never pay £40 for any game.
I got DiRT for £5.

I'd say that WCR 7 fits somewhere inbetween DiRT and Seb Loeb EVO for FFB feel......
Like anything though so long as there are settings to play with there is a good chance you could find the perfect feel for you.....(caveat being you could also fall down a rabbit hole)

Since 2019-05-06 WRC 7 has become unplayable for me !
Everything works and looks fine until the stage is loaded ! It is like someone is pushing the headlight button, view button, respawn button and changing the gears all at the same time !

I have uninstalled WRC 7 completely from my system (Windows 10) and then reinstalled it with no luck ! My other games work just fine !

Even if I disconnect my wheel and pedals the problem is the same !

Temporary solution
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
If I delete the data (under options there is a button called DATA with which you can delete all your settings and progress ) and reconfigure all my settings it works again but next time I start WRC 7 the same problem occur !
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited:
Mapping the keys for the keyboard fixed it for me.

I mapped every single one but problem still exist !

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
UPDATE

Tried once more and now it works !

Strange that you have to map something (keyboard as controller) you don't need in the game !

Thanks M8
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play