AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Blimey that's filled up quickly!
I'll stick myself down for reserves, albeit I've not tried any of these cars before so I don't have a scooby which one I'm gonna pick (even which class! :roflmao:)
I'll narrow it down at least to GT2 and pick one later if that's ok.

Blimey that's filled up quickly!
I'll stick myself down for reserves, albeit I've not tried any of these cars before so I don't have a scooby which one I'm gonna pick (even which class! :roflmao:)
I'll narrow it down at least to GT2 and pick one later if that's ok.
Probably a good idea. I tried the LMP cars while we were doing the BoP. There were only 4 of us and all I can say is the LMP guys have to have a lot of experience at overtaking the GT2 cars with care in mind. I could drive the LMP car ok, but judging when to overtake or practice patience and wait.......well, that's why you see my butt in a GT2. BTW Team Buzzin Hornets looks good and you guys are doing just fine like I thought you would. Glad I stayed out of that DEEP Pond:)

Probably a good idea. I tried the LMP cars while we were doing the BoP. There were only 4 of us and all I can say is the LMP guys have to have a lot of experience at overtaking the GT2 cars with care in mind. I could drive the LMP car ok, but judging when to overtake or practice patience and wait.......well, that's why you see my butt in a GT2. BTW Team Buzzin Hornets looks good and you guys are doing just fine like I thought you would. Glad I stayed out of that DEEP Pond:)
Yeah the Buzzin Hornets thing is quite an adventure I'll say that. Such a range of abilities though - even on a real off-night for myself there were a fair few others finishing behind me. But then there's the opposite extreme too!! :alien::alien:
I'd considered LMP just to get some overtaking practice in as that's really what I need now! But then it's a 90 minute race on a track I don't know in cars I don't know, so common sense got the better of me ;) It's still gonna be pretty intense either way, definitely looking forward to it.

Right, looks like I'd better make time to practice tomorrow then!! :p
Oh, and maybe choose a car too...:whistling:
Oh I'll pick a car for you, but I promise you wouldn't like it:sneaky::sneaky::p
basic_me1.jpg

Drivers this is just a reminder, since this is a Multi Manufacturer Multi Class event, please have your car choice in by 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT Friday 26 January to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the practice server for Saturday morning and the race server for later that day. Late signup's get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

If I don't get your car choice in time, I'll put you in what I think makes the field balanced. I don't want to do this, but I'm a racer too and I want to be able to enjoy the day with you guys. I hope you understand:thumbsup:

LMP Drivers I need your car choice please:
BhZ Anders Jensen

GT2 Drivers I need your car choice please:
Tymon Douglas Luan Garcia Jani1980 UnclePetey79 RainhamIron

Drivers this is just a reminder, since this is a Multi Manufacturer Multi Class event, please have your car choice in by 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT Friday 26 January to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the practice server for Saturday morning and the race server for later that day. Late signup's get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

If I don't get your car choice in time, I'll put you in what I think makes the field balanced. I don't want to do this, but I'm a racer too and I want to be able to enjoy the day with you guys. I hope you understand:thumbsup:

LMP Drivers I need your car choice please:
BhZ Anders Jensen

GT2 Drivers I need your car choice please:
Tymon Douglas Luan Garcia Jani1980 UnclePetey79 RainhamIron
Porsche lmp1 for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back