AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Car inspection has begun boys. @Anders Jensen you still haven't told me what you want to drive and the deadline is upon us. You really don't want to leave it to 2 blondes to choose a car for you now do you:p and no you don't get the girl if she picks it:laugh::laugh:
@AJ McDaddy I know you're still up in the air about changing from the BMW. Just trying to get your attention in case you've forgotten;)
f40b3b357624ae171886b7d03a869722.jpg

What am I looking at you may think. Does it really matter:whistling:

Last edited:
@Bobby Pennington

:(
I still have a shi#$y connection.
On the phone all day today and yesterday with Vodaf*ck but nothing changed :cry:

Need sign out not to ruin anybodies races - sorry :cry:
I only loved your message because you have given me time to let a reserve guy on the list with his car.

I hate that you're having issues and will not be able to race with us today. We'll be doing more of these things so you can join us for the next one. Have a great day.

@Captain Condescending you and Hell's Minion have made the grid. No commentating tonight:p

Last edited:
:inlove: Bobby
I`ve been working around a bit, got the right pressure on medium, lowered the front splitter and the rear wing and turned off traction control. I have more speed on straight, but it is a bit harder to break and turn now :rolleyes:

:inlove: Bobby
I`ve been working around a bit, got the right pressure on medium, lowered the front splitter and the rear wing and turned off traction control. I have more speed on straight, but it is a bit harder to break and turn now :rolleyes:
As we say in the US, you're giving it the old college try and it's admirable. I think Aero wise on the 911 it should be 1 on Front Splitter and 3 on Rear Wing. If 3 makes it sketchy, put it on 4. Consistency and confidence is what lead to good results. Of course you have to have a little speed too, but going from 3 to 4 won't hurt too much;)

Yeah, I have 1 on front and still testing 3~4 on the rear. I'm locking considerably front wheels, I might try to lower brake bias a bit. Using the default value of 64 for the moment.
It will become less stable under braking, so be carefull.

Yeah, I have 1 on front and still testing 3~4 on the rear. I'm locking considerably front wheels, I might try to lower brake bias a bit. Using the default value of 64 for the moment.
Yep, moving bias back will help, but with lower rear wing it may want to step out going into turn 1-2 complex. You can move your diff coast up to help this a bit and might soften the rear a touch as well. We try to cheat the Aero Gods by doing whatever we can with the chassis so we can fly low on that rear wing. I hope I don't see a mushroom cloud if all of this goes horribly wrong:
mushroom%20cloud.jpeg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing