AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I understand where you are coming from, but you shouldn't quit because you're slow. Only if you are dangerous driving. We all need to finish races. Remember, to finish first, first you have to finish:)

i love to race as all off you and i wanted to finish the race. But the idea of ruining the race accidentally lead me to quit the race. But i want to prepare for the next one much more.:) thanks for the race and advise ;)

Just in case some of you boys missed next weeks race announcement, here it is:D
assetto-corsa-ferrari-f2004-jpg.232477

Each week the race will alternate between being labeled EU or US. All the races will start at 20:00GMT/15:00EST. Saturday's are for both sides of the pond and anyone else this time slot works for.

My first stint got cut out of the replay. Can anyone send me the replay?
Also, does anyone have a problem if i post the race on youtube?

This is in low quality, does anyone have it in medium? It's too low for a youtube video, inputs are way off and car floats on the track.
I set the quality to medium so I could get the entire race. Last 90 minute race I tried to record the setting were set to high quality, 1 gig and I didn't get the entire thing. If someone has a work around for this I would love to know how to do it. Content Mgr only lets me specify up to 1 gig of memory/space. Is there and .ini file I can tweak?

I set the quality to medium so I could get the entire race. Last 90 minute race I tried to record the setting were set to high quality, 1 gig and I didn't get the entire thing. If someone has a work around for this I would love to know how to do it. Content Mgr only lets me specify up to 1 gig of memory/space. Is there and .ini file I can tweak?
I'm testing right now. Anyway medium should be enough.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%