AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Drivers this is just a reminder, since this is a Multi Manufacturer Multi Class event, please have your car choice in by 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT Friday 26 January to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the practice server for Saturday morning and the race server for later that day. Late signup's get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

If I don't get your car choice in time, I'll put you in what I think makes the field balanced. I don't want to do this, but I'm a racer too and I want to be able to enjoy the day with you guys. I hope you understand:thumbsup:

LMP Drivers I need your car choice please:
BhZ Anders Jensen

GT2 Drivers I need your car choice please:
Tymon Douglas Luan Garcia Jani1980 UnclePetey79 RainhamIron
Haven't tried any others yet but the Vette felt fine so I'll go with that. I mean hey, it's Daytona - what other choice could there possibly be?! :D

@Bobby Pennington
Hi there! Sorry but have to sign out from this also.... Still didn't get that T300 base :( So seems like I got screwed by seller :unsure:
But angry of that.. SimuCube osw is now coming instead of thrustmaster :sneaky: So in 2 weeks I will hopefully be back on track!

@Bobby Pennington
Hi there! Sorry but have to sign out from this also.... Still didn't get that T300 base :( So seems like I got screwed by seller :unsure:
But angry of that.. SimuCube osw is now coming instead of thrustmaster :sneaky: So in 2 weeks I will hopefully be back on track!
I'm just waiting for my second T300 to break. Must be the most unreliable wheel. Where did you buy it? Did they send yours to thrustmaster?

I'm just waiting for my second T300 to break. Must be the most unreliable wheel. Where did you buy it? Did they send yours to thrustmaster?
It was out of warranty already.. I bought it second hand at mid summer. It was great wheel when it worked. It just blacled out middle of the race and didn't work even with new power source :unsure:
Trying to find adapters to mod that 599 alcantara work with osw now

@Bobby Pennington
No problem man. I hate to hear that. Why can't people just do what they say they're going to do:cautious:

I'm glad you've got a plan and it's in the pipeline. We'll be doing F1, WEC/IMSA (whatever they call it), Group C and whatever else we can think of on Saturdays:) Talk to you soon:thumbsup:

Ok men, just a few things:
  • at the end of practice we'll have a little drivers meeting so we can all be on the same page.
  • Qualifying
  1. 1 -15 minutes is for GT2 Cars only. If you cross the line after the clock reaches 15 minutes, please just continue into the runoff area at the end of the straight and stop your car to come back to the pits. The LMP cars will be headed out as soon as the clock reaches 15 minutes. They've got the rights to the track at this point so if your on a hotlap they WILL catch you, I will not say anything to an LMP driver if he ruins your lap. The big boys need time to gap one another and if we're out there that makes it near impossible. We must work together for this to work and you'll notice I'm in the GT2 class with you boys;) I'll be back in the pits in time to ride with the last GT2 Car on track just to make sure in case you forget;)
  2. 15 - 30 minutes is for the LMP Cars only. Please do not leave your pits until you see the timer reach 15:00. The GT2 men will be out of your way. Me and my GT2 Car (Hell's Minion Vette) or Brewer and his 911RSR (J-Lo) may be sitting at the end of the pits just to remind you guys:thumbsup:
  • Why are doing the above points? Only because we want you guys to have the time of your life in Sim racing when you run with us. Brewer, Eugene Abramoff, RasmusP some of your fellow drivers and I have been working hard to try and give you boys something special that you will enjoy and hopefully bring the EU and US race clubs together to have some unbelievable Saturday's. Would love to get to where we need 2 servers:)
We thank you for making this first one such a resounding hit. If we've overlooked something or got something wrong, we will work hard to correct it in the future. I've only been online racing (big gulp) since March of 2017 so I'm a NOOB at all of this:confused: plus I'm blonde:D We hope we can continue to do these events on Saturday. What can you look forward too? F1 and WEC will be our main focus and we'll try to follow the calendars when possible, but we will also be looking to do Group C and anything else we can think of. The races will alternate between being labeled EU and US to get us as much exposure as we can so next weeks event will be labeled US. You get the idea. I'll add you EU guys to our Hooligan US club notification thread if your not already there and vies versa. Yes that means you may be racing with a bunch of:
Damn Yankee.jpg

but we know how to have a good time:D

See you guys on the High Banks. May your opposite lock be just right:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back