AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can upload mine which i quickly put together last night which should be pretty stable and competitive :thumbsup: I'll upload as soon as i get back home:whistling:

It will become less stable under braking, so be carefull.
Just learnt this the hard way :)
Yep, moving bias back will help, but with lower rear wing it may want to step out going into turn 1-2 complex. You can move your diff coast up to help this a bit and might soften the rear a touch as well. We try to cheat the Aero Gods by doing whatever we can with the chassis so we can fly low on that rear wing. I hope I don't see a mushroom cloud if all of this goes horribly wrong:
mushroom%20cloud.jpeg

Hahaha, yeah, usually that is the case.
I'm not a fast or consistent driver at all, so usually I preffer to keep trying to get a better and consistent line than play with the setup...

Hi, my pc is not working well so I prefer to single out and give my car to another one, km really sorry and I was really hyped and motivated to run this race but i dont want to be dangerous un the road, so good luck guys!

Hey Luan, I will upload my basic setup in a bit once I have brushed my teeth, washed the sleep out of my face, have made coffee and restarted the router.

Beware it’s a first rough setup (only got one testing session on this one), it’s a LOW DOWNFORCE setup and I am known to have people say they can’t drive my 911 setups as I like it loose.

Be right there in a minute.

No practice, no setup, and i think with the wrong car Ferrari, there was no other, i saw that i was very slow. i decided to quit not to ruin your races. I was almost sending Matteo to the grass. Lost my control Matteo, sorry for it. See you next time guys. Thanks.

Sorry, but I had to ragequit.
Was leading the GT's, with Brian giving me a great race as usual. Made my pitstop and it not only didn't change my tyres, it also put in a random small amount of fuel.
It pissed me off enough to say screw this. Sorry again, catch you next time.

A nice race with 2 classes :)...
Drove many 12 hours or 24 hours races where the LMP drivers showed no respect to the smaller class.
Luckily this was not the case up to 1 or 2 cocky ones.

Thanks Bobby for this funny race :thumbsup:.

Again !

Sorry guys for the hickup at the start. Incredible, I had my wheel turned when started. Was so busy with some settings. Luckily no one was affected but me.
Took me a while to find the correct lines and pace for the car and track. I was not comfortable with the brake references and the 919 was kind of twitch to handle.
Had a couple of awesome moments with Prototype and GT cars.
Very nice driving by all. Thanks to all.

No practice, no setup, and i think with the wrong car Ferrari, there was no other, i saw that i was very slow. i decided to quit not to ruin your races. I was almost sending Matteo to the grass. Lost my control Matteo, sorry for it. See you next time guys. Thanks.
I understand where you are coming from, but you shouldn't quit because you're slow. Only if you are dangerous driving. We all need to finish races. Remember, to finish first, first you have to finish:)

Awesome race, had not a single issue with p1 cars passing ... hope the next wec event isn't another 6 month away ;)
@Brewer watched the stream vod of the first 45 min + last 10 min, good fun following you!
My setup was bad, i had no topspeed to overtake.

Please don´t leave the race if you sign up for an event.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%