AC WEC @ Daytona 27Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For all of you that have already signed up here's the BoP for this Saturday's Race. I will get the server up on Monday as soon as I can.
LMP BoP:
  • Audi 5kg ballast / 10% Restrictor
  • Porshe 919 65kg ballast / 40% Restrictor
  • Toyota poor little thing doesn't need it
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Corvette 25kg
  • Ferrari 15kg
  • Porsche 35kg / 10% Restrictor

Why does my girlfriend need to have Birthday this weekend with family coming over etc.?!
I'd be so in with some LMP, showing the Dirkwagons and the crazy Finn that ze zoung Germanz Staffz can be some FASTBOI too! :sneaky::whistling:
(whoops, where did that '16 LMP1 came from? Was it booked at locked for my SteamID? naaaah, would never do this... #StaffyBoost)

See you soon on Track guys! :inlove:

Why does my girlfriend need to have Birthday this weekend with family coming over etc.?!
I'd be so in with some LMP, showing the Dirkwagons and the crazy Finn that ze zoung Germanz Staffz can be some FASTBOI too! :sneaky::whistling:
(whoops, where did that '16 LMP1 came from? Was it booked at locked for my SteamID? naaaah, would never do this... #StaffyBoost)

Schatz, I love you more than anything but about that birthday party, … we have to reschedule.

How does next year sound?

It's all an evil plan that girls devise. They have this uncanny ability to schedule an event at the exact same time that something we want to do is scheduled and we are powerless cavemen that bend to their will:p:p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back