rF2 USF2000 @ Silverstone National (Live Stream) - Tuesday 27th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Lol, sorry for sharing a setup that has an engine failure halfway through the race :confused:
Oh don't worry, the other setup that was shared (by Alec IIRC) had the same issue. ;)

I managed to do 20 minutes. First 10 was fine, the other 10 I had to coast a lot and short shift. At minute 22 I had permanent engine failure. :) very intense battles and a lot of fun. Sorry for quite aggressive overtaking into the hairpin, I had two contacts. One of them resulted in me going off and losing a bunch of positions. That said I'm certain at least one of those moves, while aggressive, wasn't that terrible and I was so dissapointed to be pushed off.

Awesome race anyway. Sadly, it's too hot in my room otherwise I would have state for a second race.

I had a ton of fun during this one!

In the first race, I had contact with Joseph (sorry about this one my friend, probably a misjudgement on my part). Then an engine failure put me off, but nevertheless, really thankful I was give a setup on the first place!

In the second race, it was an eventful start, but then (as I was checking my temps) I heard a bang, no idea what happened, probably a lag spike (don't know from whom). If it was me, apologies again.

Anyway, I really enjoyed racing tonight, so I will definitely join for more in the future!

Lol, sorry for sharing a setup that has an engine failure halfway through the race :confused:
I have run with my setup and I have also broken engine but the strange thing is that I have made a simulation of race in the server and had not had any problem with the engine ...
Sorry for my english from google translate.
For next week I can not run but for the next one if you run a race there I will be.

Here's a video from my perspective, from what was probably the middle to back of the pack.

VR development seems to have come along quickly, I'm now able to run comfortably with 'ultra' settings.

This was my first ever online race in rF2. Obvious at the start as I couldn't find an lights to tell me when to start!

I tried to stay clean but got involved in a few incidents. Apologies to those concerned.

Here's a video from my perspective, from what was probably the middle to back of the pack.

VR development seems to have come along quickly, I'm now able to run comfortably with 'ultra' settings.

This was my first ever online race in rF2. Obvious at the start as I couldn't find an lights to tell me when to start!

I tried to stay clean but got involved in a few incidents. Apologies to those concerned.

Oh God I want an Oculus.
Ah, no, wait, I'm poor. Nevermind.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back