rF2 USF2000 @ Silverstone National (Live Stream) - Tuesday 27th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GRAB_039.jpg

As we move on from our huge events, we head across to the slower, yet just as fun USF2000's recommended for both veterans and rookies alike. So get out on track and have a race full of fun at Silverstone for a quick fire 30 minute race!

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (Teamspeak is not mandatory but is recommended)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USF2000
Cars: USF2000 2016
Track: Silverstone National
Briefing: Open Setups - Feel free to share them :thumbsup:

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (25 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:55 GMT (5 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (30 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Joseph Wright
  2. Whiskeyjack
  3. Miguel Muñiz
  4. the_sigman
  5. alexSchmurtz
  6. Matt Le Gallez
  7. Yuri
  8. bömii
  9. pedrotrindade
  10. Specter1994
  11. jacques delisle
  12. Tobias Röhner
  13. The_Duke_UK
  14. ears
  15. Szymon Olizarowicz
  16. Roel Houben
  17. Matt88
  18. 8 Bit Racer
  19. Kresh
  20. Standa Sehnal
  21. Matej Surhanak
  22. Slalom823
  23. Ceolmor
  24. Getu
  25. ComoVac
  26. Fabrizio
  27. Samuel Kortho
  28. mancSLO
  29. Steve Le Gallez
  30. Theo van den Brink
  31. Paul Le Gallez
  32. serge07
  33. Sfrost
  34. Alen Terzić
  35. Chark
  36. bartolaf
  37. Ingemar Petersson
  38. Free Slot
SERVER IS UP!
UTP 102 JW

Last edited:
Ι am in for my first race in the USF2000! It is going to be my first race in RD for ages, but I've been racing elsewhere, so I won't be that bad :p

Not sure if I will use Teamspeak, not currently installed, but I will try :thumbsup:

Ι am in for my first race in the USF2000! It is going to be my first race in RD for ages, but I've been racing elsewhere, so I won't be that bad :p

Not sure if I will use Teamspeak, not currently installed, but I will try :thumbsup:
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
I would highly recommend joining us on TS. There is a lot of banter going on before the race, and its useful to communicate with other drivers when your racing!

With thanks Joseph and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
I would highly recommend joining us on TS. There is a lot of banter going on before the race, and its useful to communicate with other drivers when your racing!

With thanks Joseph and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please
It is done :thumbsup:

At this moment I am away from the PC I will be using to race, (I will get there on Monday), so if I have any questions regarding Teamspeak I will notify you :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.6%