TT Isle of Man - The Game

Yeah like this post above. This is what I want to do except with force feedback and vibrations. And with real clip-on's in a sportbike configuration. I'll post up a sketch in the 'What Are You Working On' thread.

@DrSmile, yes sir I have owned two motorcycles. One '07 YZF-R6 and a '99 Harley-Davidson 1200C. Also his does not steer like a real bike. It looks nice but you push in the opposite direction in which you would like to go.

Last edited:
Shadow looks off in the first image where its brighter at the wheels/bottom and gets darker upwards. A shadow in real life is dark all the way. Also looks too bright on the shadowy side in pic 2. The game looks great overall and this is just tiny complaints, but something looked "off" and more artificial from previous screenshots. I guess when the player/bike is against the sun it makes it look more artificial in the engine. Might not be completely done either of course. :) I hope for nice reviews though. Would love to have a fun gamepad motorbike game. Especially this one!

If this is an actual SIM; I will design a peripheral for this. For too long car SIM's have had wheels and pedals and what not. It's time for us bikers to have our stuff too. I have Solidworks 2016 and I'm not afraid to use it! There are a ton of local CNC machine shops here too. I may need help from electricians and computer nerds in here though. All I can do is the part design phase.
Yes! Having FFB would be fun. Not just vibration but something calculating moment of inertia (steering input, speed, and a strain gauge on the tilt actuators) from in-game, requiring the rider to lean against the bike forces or go off track. It could definitely get nerdier. ha

TT Isle of Man the Game Trailer.jpg

Stunning new Isle of Man TT: The Game trailer shows off a visually stunning first attempt at recreating the legendary event by Big Ben Games.

Offering a timely reminder to bike racing fans around the world of what is soon to be on offer in just three short months time, releasing a frankly stunning looking new trailer for one of the most eagerly anticipated bike racing titles in the last ten years, the upcoming new Isle of Man TT: The Game looks well set to sit atop the bike racing pile in 2018.

Initially due to ship in October 2017, due to the sheer scale of a project attempting to recreate the most famous bike racing location in the world, Big Ben Games made the brave decision to hold off on releasing IoM TT until the studio felt comfortable the level of quality matched the high expectations of both fans and developers alike.

Now scheduled to release in March 2018, the team behind the game have taken to opportunity to release a brand new trailer that does a wonderful job of showing off what looks to be a stunning graphics engine, really making the course and circuits shine in what looks set to be a very visually impressive racing game.

For more previews of the bikes set to feature in the game then check out the following links:
TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the game? Can Big Ben do justice to such a legendary racing event in your opinion? What are you most excited about from TT Isle of Man: The Game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Well, I'm expecting an illegal conversion for RF2 and AC.
And I can't wait to download them. :whistling:
That is by far my most wanted road.
But they don't have motorbikes? Why would anyone want to drive the best motorcycle track in the world? :thumbsdown:
I will personally report any illegal track rips to the authorities. The TT is sacred.

Which controller device are you going to use for this game? Maybe a steering wheel will give the best FFB?
Probly an x box controller . Been using that for years with good control and results on other Bike racing games . I really doubt they will screw this game up . But no doubt it will have many improved annual updates/sequels , with the inevitable DLC for good milking measure .....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.