• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RD GT CHAMPIONSHIP (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here.

TT Isle of Man The Game - Introducing the EBR 1190RS of Mark Miller!

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,937
    TT Isle of Man the Game - EBR 1190RS Mark Miller.jpg
    Next up in the TT Isle of Man The Game bike previews comes the 2016 EBR 1190RS of Mark Miller.

American born rider Miller is a former competitor in the competitive AMA Superbike championship, having since turned his hand a professional road racing in time for the 2006 running of the legendary bike racing festival.

Having competed regularly since that 2006 debut, Miller has gone on to secure a total of three podium finishes, the most recent of which was third place in 2013 to complement his 2010 Zero TT victory and follow up 2011 runners up finish.

The EBR 1190RS is the fifth bike reveal from TT Isle of Man the Game, coming in alongside the already previewed Ian Hutchinson BMW S1000RR, Michael Dunlop YZF-R6, Ian Lougher run Suter MMX 500 and the Kawasaki ZX-10 RR of Steve Mercer, adding to a diverse mix of 2016 and 2017 riders to have tackled the famous Snaefell Mountain course.

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

TT Isle of Man the Game - EBR 1190RS Mark Miller 2.jpg

Happy to see Miller and the EBR 1190RS coming to TT Isle of Man The Game? Any other bike and rider combinations you fancy seeing announced before release day? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Nevini

Nevini

Ratings:
    +41
    Oh my God!
    I had to change my underpants after that little tease ;-)

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. FalconX

FalconX

Ratings:
    +10
    Dazzle camo on a bike? Well, to each their own I'd say...

4. Damage Inc

Damage Inc

Ratings:
    +137
    OMG I SO want this game physics to be good.....either way it looks excellent, so will find a way into my library.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. calbear13

calbear13

Ratings:
    +6
    It was due to the fact the Buell was so fast they didn't want their competition getting a good look at the bike. :ninja::sneaky:

6. BlindDeadMacSlow

BlindDeadMacSlow

Ratings:
    +20

• Love Love x 2
  7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Retro PC Sim Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +3,048
    Oh yes that was good. The bit through Balascarey looks so real. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. david gasco

david gasco

Ratings:
    +1
    ultra arcade

• Sad Sad x 1
  9. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Retro PC Sim Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +3,048
    Why is it? I take it you have played? Because only someone who has tested it could form that opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1