TT Isle of Man - The Game

Nothing wrong with this decision at all :). It is refreshing to se a developer not rush something out of the door just to get a quick 'buck', looking at you EA. I'd rather have them get it right than release a sub-par SIM forever dooming their reputation.

SIM Bike racing is so small, even smaller that SIM Car racing. It is a sub-genere that I hold dear. I have been waiting for a Moto-SIM like this for almost 11 years.

I wish a developer would one day release a Moto-SIM along the lines of Raceroom or Assetto Corsa. I know we have RIDE and RIDE2 but those are mostly SIM-Cade.

It's a shame, been gagging to try out a true next gen version of IOM.....in fact been gagging to try ANY proper full version of it! Only been able to sample very rough and incomplete mods over the years.

But more dev time should equal better game (fingers crossed).

Main things I am looking for:
I want to control the "rider", because that is how a bike is controlled....although I do want an artificial aid to stop falling off the inside of the bike! Realism can go too far!

Brakes and throttle need to be more sensitive, I really like ride/ride2/mgp15 but dislike how I can usually mash the throttle and brakes and get away with it.

I really hope the bike handling in this game is as good as GpBikes from piboso and as far as I know after watching their videos, the sounds of the bike is not good it sounds like midi or something. So they should make it better, but there's some sort of noise in the low gear that I really like when in low RPM and hopefully they keep it

Dear Santa,
Can I have one of these for Christmas please?

I have seen elsewhere that you own quite a few Bikes --Cant you just mount a 28 screen on one of them ,someone out there must have done that before, you have plenty of time to figure it out, before that TT game comes out ;):D

Last edited:
I have seen elsewhere that you own quite a few Bikes --Cant you just mount a 28 screen on one of them ,someone out there must have done that before, you have plenty of time to figure it out, before that TT game comes out ;):D
I have the best and biggest screen going when I am on my bikes Stig. The real tracks and roads in front of me.:D

TT Isle of Man The Game - Jamie Coward 2.jpg

Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive have revealed another new bike for TT Isle of Man The Game - Introducing Jamie Coward's Kawasaki ZX-6R!

Bike racing fans are understandably excited for the prospect of a fully fledged bike racing title featuring the legendary Isle of Man TT Course, and it looks like both Kylotonn and Bigben are keen to make sure the upcoming title is a faithful recreation of the race and riders that have taken part in the event over the past couple of seasons.

Unfortunately a few weeks ago the developers confirmed the initial launch date of October 2017 would be delayed into the first part of 2018, however the bike previews appear to be continuing with this latest set of images from the second Kawasaki to be revealed to potential players, the ZX-6R of 25-year-old West Yorkshireman and 2013 500cc Classic TT Race podium finisher Jamie Coward.

The ZX-6R is the sixth bike reveal from TT Isle of Man the Game, coming in alongside the already previewed Ian Hutchinson BMW S1000RR, Michael Dunlop YZF-R6, Ian Lougher run Suter MMX 500, Kawasaki ZX-10 RR of Steve Mercer and EBR 1190RS of Mark Miller, adding to a diverse mix of 2016 and 2017 riders to have tackled the famous Snaefell Mountain course.

TT Isle of Man the Game will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC during early 2018.

TT Isle of Man The Game - Jamie Coward 1.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man the Game? Do you think the game will offer a decent experience for those looking to recreate the legendary event? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Kylotonn did a great job of WRC 7, so cautiously optimistic and the bikes look great. Can't make a worse bike game than Milestone anyway.

Looks nice, but as I've said previously, I hope they don't stop there. It'd be nice to see lower riders and privateers get recognition as well (totally not because I know a rider who finished top 10 this year :D:D).

Looks nice, but as I've said previously, I hope they don't stop there. It'd be nice to see lower riders and privateers get recognition as well (totally not because I know a rider who finished top 10 this year :D:D).
And bike's plus driver's from the past would be nice! Historic-dlc maybe?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%