1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured TT Isle of Man: The Game - Michael Dunlop's Yamaha YZF-R6

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,617
    TT Isle of Man the Game - Michael Dunlop 1.jpg
    In the latest livery reveal for TT Isle of Man the Game, developers Bigben Interactive have released images showing the Yamaha YZF-R6 of none other than 16 time IoM race winner, Michael Dunlop.

Carrying perhaps the most famous name in the history of the TT, Michael Dunlop is the brother of William Dunlop, son of the late Robert Dunlop and nephew of former World Champion and perhaps the greatest of them all, the late, great Joey Dunlop.

Having achieved incredible success at the legendary race himself, Dunlop is the current lap record holder for a solo rider at the Snaefell Mountain Course, having become the only man to lap the famous road circuit under the 17 minute barrier, with his 16 minutes 53.929 second lap (at an average speed of 133.962 mph) having been achieved during the Senior TT event last season.

The confirmation of Dunlop's YZF-R6 comes off the back of recent reveals of the Ian Lougher run Suter MMX 500 and the Kawasaki ZX-10 RR of Steve Mercer, rounding up a nice collection of some of the main players from recent runnings of the most famous road race in the world.

As an added bonus, check out the below interview and gameplay footage from a recent Q&A with two time TT winner Ivan Lintin:

TT Isle of Man - The Game will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 2017.

TT Isle of Man the Game - Michael Dunlop 2.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

Like what you see so far? Looking forward to the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,955
    ill say it again , this game looks epic , not bought a game in 2 years ,
    this one is a must :D:D

• Wow Wow x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,805
    Can't wait either. Ivan lives just up the road from me too. Cracking bloke and brilliant roads :thumbsup:racer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,955
    If you love bikes , this is the only race to watch , like indy 500 :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    I am kinda surprised that no modder has created a bike for AC yet, but then again there may be a very good reason for this?

There is a high probability that I will purchase this game, mainly just to have the TT Course, I doubt that the physics will be any better than any GP series, not say its bad, its just not right.

What I really dislike is the fact that in all other titles you can hit something at 150mph + and your bike remains as good as new and you are able to climb back on it seconds later and carry on as though nothing has just happened. Maybe this title will offer something a bit more in the lines of realism?

• Wow Wow x 1
  6. Tom Blackett

Tom Blackett

Ratings:
    +89
    I pray the physics are up to scratch.

7. KSM86

KSM86

Ratings:
    +3
    will it be 36 riders from both 2017 and 2016 races? or combined?

8. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    It's all gone slideways Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    I hope this is something that can really bring the experience of real bikes to the Sim world the way car sims have. I believe the physics are a little tougher because of the riders actions on the bike make such a big difference in how a bike moves. Seems like a tough dance to coordinate, but I'm glad there are teams out there with the brains, budgets and determination to do it. We are living in special times in the PC world. Just glad I have a few more years to see where this takes us.

Thanks for the article @Paul Jeffrey :thumbsup: Aces again;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +19
    playing a simple graphic version in AC...:inlove:

10. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,955
    I knew from memory I saw Kunos / made a bike game or saw something from them somewhere at some point , took me 20 minutes to remember ,
    its at @kunos Stefano Casillo youtube channel , called NETBike , not sure if it was standalone or a mod for NKpro

11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Ratings:
    +2,805
    So if you love cars only the Indy 500 is worth watching?:roflmao: The Indy 500 is a great race but hardly too taxing going around in one big elongated circle.;):whistling: Boring.
    And technically the TT is not a race. It's a Time Trail. :thumbsup:But you are right, it's worth watching.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  12. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Ratings:
    +2,805
    What 36 riders are you on about?:cool: 2017 and 2016?

13. KSM86

KSM86

Ratings:
    +3
    i read about it,that there was going to be 36 official riders.

14. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Ratings:
    +2,805
    Is there? Where did you read that? In real life there are a lot more participants and I see no difference between 2016 and 17. Maybe a new face here and there. Josh Brookes rode this year and not last year.
    To be honest I don't mind who they have lined up. The TT attracts many riders the average joe has never heard of. Obviously it would be nice to have the big names like McGuiness, Martin, the Dunlops, Hickman, Brookes etc etc but it wouldn't bother me either way. I'll be looking at purely learning and mastering the full 37 and three quarter mile course without hitting a tree or wall and trying to beat the record. My aim would be to hold the fastest lap record, maybe get into the 1:30's.
    And when I do it, if I hit a wall or a tree or slide off the bike I will start all over again because in real life those things would end your challenge, possibly for good.

What I would like to be able to do though is ride on board when one of the TT stars are doing their TT practice.

15. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +346
    The game physic looks terrible for me. It look like an ultra-arcade game:confused:

16. Rich J

Rich J

Ratings:
    +0
    I was excited to hear about this game as it's got the TT course and having played TT superbikes, the jester game on PS2, loved learning the track and have high hopes for a step up in realism and physics.
    Alas I feel that this going to be the TT course with the MotoGP series 'arcade' gameplay.
    I'm hoping that they can make something comparable to GP Bikes.
    Prove me wrong please.

17. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +50
    Waiting is long... :x3:AAARRRGgghhh...