Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
I absolutely love this addition. Been using it for months now! Big fan of SRP and this traffic addon. Would love to see an update that opens up the Shinjuku route in the PTB version of SRP, not necessarily with the ai going along it.

Just tried this moD for the fist time. In Vr, in a radical sr3, at midnight - going the wtong way into oncoming traffic. It was a life changing experience. Damn nearly shat my pants. Amazing.

can’t wait to do it again

Good work. Thank you.

Just tried this moD for the fist time. In Vr, in a radical sr3, at midnight - going the wtong way into oncoming traffic. It was a life changing experience. Damn nearly shat my pants. Amazing.

can’t wait to do it again

Good work. Thank you.

Shuto in VR at night is an orgasmic experience to say the least. What headset are you using? Last time I drove the track was a couple years ago in a CV1. I can only imagine what it's like now with a current gen headset and the updated version of the track.

Shuto in VR at night is an orgasmic experience to say the least. What headset are you using? Last time I drove the track was a couple years ago in a CV1. I can only imagine what it's like now with a current gen headset and the updated version of the track.
I just got a g2 but my gfx card is way out of its depth. I Was struggling to get 60fps, but it was still insane. I can only dream about what it would be like with a 3090. And maybe some rain. Just firing it up again now as it goes

The obvious fix is to uninstall SOL again. Also the traffic mod does not change the track, so you are barking up the wrong tree. Go to Shuto discord and ask them.

The obvious fix is to uninstall SOL again. Also the traffic mod does not change the track, so you are barking up the wrong tree. Go to Shuto discord and ask them.

I've already reinstalled SOL, and I've already asked for help in their Discord, which helped me solved the problem on their official track but not this one and they don't provide help for anything outside of the SRP mod. Was just wondering if there were any updates/fixes for this one in particular

I copied the content folder in ...\common\assettocorsa folder, just like it says in the instructions, but when I launch it, it shows the loading screen for a few minutes and then an "unexpected error" window appears. When the game closes, the CM says "Required DLC might be missing". I am absolutely furious, because I've tried so many things and it still doesn't work. Do I have to buy a DLC in order to make this work or am I simply doing something wrong?

I copied the content folder in ...\common\assettocorsa folder, just like it says in the instructions, but when I launch it, it shows the loading screen for a few minutes and then an "unexpected error" window appears. When the game closes, the CM says "Required DLC might be missing". I am absolutely furious, because I've tried so many things and it still doesn't work. Do I have to buy a DLC in order to make this work or am I simply doing something wrong?
What cars are you attempting to use it with?

What cars are you attempting to use it with?
I tried launching it with only Kunos cars but neither that worked. I found out I did not set the exact number of opponents as how many traffic cars I added. I don't really know why this was the problem, but it seems to work for me! Thanks for your help, it steered me in the right direction!

is there any way to make faster cars not crash in to slower ones? some times they slow down some times dont hmm its kunos part ? ai cant see at long range so it cant slow down from 200+ to 0 ? (not spawn releted, was watching this as a fast car was closing on a slow car )On some parts of track there is smoke from tires, srp part ? i fix that by removing smoke :D

is there any way to make faster cars not crash in to slower ones? some times they slow down some times dont hmm its kunos part ? ai cant see at long range so it cant slow down from 200+ to 0 ? (not spawn releted, was watching this as a fast car was closing on a slow car )On some parts of track there is smoke from tires, srp part ? i fix that by removing smoke :D
As far as i know no. This is because the "Traffic AI" limits the throttle input, not the speed.

Love this mod, but it takes 10+ minutes to load each and every time we want to play? Why does it take so long? Not even the traffic in LA Canyons takes that long.

Can this mod work with the PTB version of SRP?

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.1%