Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tried this moD for the fist time. In Vr, in a radical sr3, at midnight - going the wtong way into oncoming traffic. It was a life changing experience. Damn nearly shat my pants. Amazing.

can’t wait to do it again

Good work. Thank you.
bro I've got2try that, adrenaline junkie, truly this keeps me off the real streets, i get my fix from this lol.
markie and ma vr boyz!
a u dat!!! get some!!
(gibberish crazy eyed vr dribble4me), putting on.my steel pants!! lol

Does anyone know which MAXSPEED_ corresponds to which area? I know MAXSPEED_3 is one of the stretches of Wangan East, however the rest I haven't been able to figure out.

edit: solved

Last edited:
When I press start in CM all is fine until it says "wait to load asynchronous loading to finish". It loads for a few seconds and then freezes and stops responding. Please tell me if I can fix this or not. Thanks
Edit: now after a few things, it gets stuck on "initializing AI spline"

Last edited:
I did this but when I waited for about 10 mins it goes to black and gives me the error "YOU CANT HAVE 0 CARS IN A RACE" even though I have selected some cars and im in track day

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i'm triyng to put heavy traffic since 2 weeks like Cut Up no hesi server on the Tatsumi map, but impossible. if somebody already succesed for that, i would like to know how please. thanks

Last edited:
For anyone experiencing the crash when loading up Shutoko with the traffic mod, follow the steps outlined by ikuzo in the review page. This fixed it for me.

Mod creator should correct and update these erroneous files.

Last edited:
Keep getting an error "Skins for car x not found Make sure filter is not too strict". Started occurring out of nowhere and can't seem to figure out how to make it work.

This happens with any car btw not just this car that I have in the candidates list.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-28 215005-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-28 215005-min.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements