Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gunja submitted a new resource:

Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 - traffic mod

Here is the my take on creating the traffic addon for Shutoko Revival Project track.
It is not perfect but if you like the idea of having almost the entire SRP track lightly populated with traffic, their behaviour is good enough for me to call it acceptable.

To install, unpack (for example to desktop) then first look in "settings and readme" folder.
Important notes, install instructions and some other useful info are in there.
View attachment 351872

Read more about this resource...

Yeah, sorry my fault. I don't know why but CM always starts the original launcher in the background which creates very high CPU usage.
Now I got it working. Took around 6-7 minutes to load. Ty for this!

I got Shuto and tested it out. Holy ****, why does it take so long to load that track? :) But in the end it worked. My poor simrig have trouble keeping up though.. There were some parts of the track where the AI occupies both lanes and at the same speed. Can you change it a bit so they can overtake slowly so I also can pass without having to crash into the AI and try to make my way through? ;-)

(lots of bugs on shuto in VR though, lights are not working properly in right eye, but hopefully that gets fixed eventually. And it's so BIG now. I tried it back when it was just called c1 or something, but it is massive now. I drove for almost an hour and didn't even get back to the start point.)

I recorded my drive:

Weird thing is I set my Index to run at 80hz and with motion smoothing so it would force the game to run at 40 fps. So I thought it would be best to set OBS to record in 40 fps and my video file is also at 40 fps, but youtube have converted it to 30 fps so it looks even more laggier than it really was for me..

I got Shuto and tested it out. Holy ****, why does it take so long to load that track? :) But in the end it worked. My poor simrig have trouble keeping up though.. There were some parts of the track where the AI occupies both lanes and at the same speed. Can you change it a bit so they can overtake slowly so I also can pass without having to crash into the AI and try to make my way through? ;-)

(lots of bugs on shuto in VR though, lights are not working properly in right eye, but hopefully that gets fixed eventually. And it's so BIG now. I tried it back when it was just called c1 or something, but it is massive now. I drove for almost an hour and didn't even get back to the start point.)
It takes so long to load because of this ai traffic addon.
I made ai_hints.ini file but it doesn't work 100% and i don't know why. I suspect it's the spline being so big.
You can experiment with their speed your self by changing MAXSPEED values in it.
For VR, use SCP 1.36 and that issue will be gone. It is the last VR stable build so far.
Go to CM - settings - custom shaders patch - about & updates and on the right side click 1.36
Cheers.

I recorded my drive:...
How many ai opponents did you choose? If CPU warning comes up often, try lowering their number.
If you take a slower car for your cruise, set their speed lower.
Change MAXSPEED value=90 and value=110 lines in ai_hints.ini , try it at value=70 and value=90
edit:
in fact change 230 ones as well if your car can not reach that speed. Set that to 180 or what ever.
Those values are their km/h.

Last edited:
How many ai opponents did you choose? If CPU warning comes up often, try lowering their number.
If you take a slower car for your cruise, set their speed lower.
Change MAXSPEED value=90 and value=110 lines in ai_hints.ini , try it at value=70 and value=90
edit:
in fact change 230 ones as well if your car can not reach that speed. Set that to 180 or what ever.
Those values are their km/h.

I only used 9 or 10 AI. I think it also depends on which car you chose for AI as it seems some have a tendency to crash a lot. I will experiment some more with it at some time :)
The CPU warning is mostly when an AI have a faulty spawn, I think.

Here's the actual invite link to the Discord Server with the generic Japanese traffic. I just put a direct link in my review. :whistling:

Apparently I need to learn to Discord like a proper Discorder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back