Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
Most traffic that spawns for me stays in place at redline.. Some of them actually move as traffic. Can you comment on why this is happening? This is for Kunos cars and Mod cars, and it seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes they move, sometimes none of them move, sometimes some move and some dont..

Most traffic that spawns for me stays in place at redline.. Some of them actually move as traffic. Can you comment on why this is happening? This is for Kunos cars and Mod cars, and it seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes they move, sometimes none of them move, sometimes some move and some dont..
You can try low number of ai opponents, no more than 6 in track day.
Disable fuel consumption, tyre wear and damage.
Make sure your settings are the same as in provided screenshot for "new ai behavior".
That's all i can think of.

AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

I am having this crash with 2 ai

Hey there I can't figure out why none of the traffic load when i enter the track. I followed every single settings you've recommended and nothing changed. I was alarmed too, upon changing my new ai behaviour settings to copy your values it turned some red? It takes approximately 10 minutes loading in practice mode but no traffic spawn.
why.JPG

Hey there I can't figure out why none of the traffic load when i enter the track. I followed every single settings you've recommended and nothing changed. I was alarmed too, upon changing my new ai behaviour settings to copy your values it turned some red? It takes approximately 10 minutes loading in practice mode but no traffic spawn.
You need to select TRACK DAY mode, not practice. When you change a certain setting it turns red so you can track what you changed more easily, nothing to be alarmed about.

I tried looking around, but has no one made a Namco car pack for this yet? :D

Just need veggie boy to make Red turn notifs and a trophy notif that makes your ear bleed, then we will have achieved perfection.

I don't understand why "Tatsumi PA" working fine, but then I load "Tatsumi PA Traffic" I get en error Game Crashed after ~10 minutes:

Error might have something to do with:

AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Ey m8, i really appreciate your work. Even if with my crappy PC it freezes anytime the car spawns in front of me for a bit and i cant run with more than 11 AI cars before the game crashes.
I dont wanna complain about the AI behaviour because i know how hard it is to make them work like traffic in AC so i cant expect them to follow the traffic rules. That being said, is there anything that can be done for the AI that spawns stationary? it both breaks the immersion and makes for a rather challenge to avoid them constantly. Is there anything i can do with the AI behaviour settings to help with this?

And another question is why do i have to keep AI agression and skill at 100%? What would happen if i didn't set them at 100%?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.