Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm sorry but i don't understand French and when translated with google, it doesn't make much sense.
hi i have a big problem with the avatars on a dupont plot which don't show up in front of me thanks
What is dupont plot? Is it a certain place on the track?
It is very important that you set your settings in CM as they are in the screenshot.
The only one you can adjust a bit is Min distance to ai slider. It is ok to adjust it in the range from 100 to 150.
100 will make ai cars spawn closer to each other.

Please read the instructions from the download again and see if you missed something the first time.
If installed corectly, you should get 2 additional layouts when you select SRP, 7 in total.
If you have only 5, you did not install correctly. The folder from the download named "content" should be moved into main asseto corsa folder.

This is how it looks like when you install correctly
folders.jpg

inside each of those two has to be folder called ai
inside ai folder there should be two files. fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai

in CM you should have this selection
cm-shuto.jpg

If everything is like that and you still have the same issue, i really dont know how to help further

Even after driving for a few minutes? Strange.
Are you in track day session when this happens?
I am no expert in troubleshooting crashes but you could attach your log.txt file after that happens again and maybe someone will figure it out from that.
The file is located in ...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs folder.
Maybe even zip/rar the entire logs folder and attach it here.

I'll post my logs once I get back to my PC. I start up a Track Day session with 3 AI drivers with the 'AI Behavior' setting changes you suggested. I'll try to set the AI cars to non-mod cars, it's possible that's causing the issue.

Hi! Your mod works so fine for me, but I was just wondering if any of this things is possible...
1- Heavy traffic with only a few cars, making them dissapear as soon as you overtake them and then putting in the front again.
2- Configurating all the AI like traffic except one car, to replicate a racing through the expressway. I have noticed that normal traffic is able to overtake me when im slower than them, so...
3- Your layout doesn´t have exterior cameras, so, how can I export them from SRP normal layout?

Thank you very much for making this type of content, you modders are revolutionizing Assetto Corsa.

P.D.: a shot using your mod
Screenshot_p3_mitsubishi_evo8_s2_shuto_revival_project_beta_31-3-120-22-34-8.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_p3_mitsubishi_evo8_s2_shuto_revival_project_beta_31-3-120-22-34-8.jpg
    Screenshot_p3_mitsubishi_evo8_s2_shuto_revival_project_beta_31-3-120-22-34-8.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 1,198
Hi! Your mod works so fine for me, but I was just wondering if any of this things is possible...
1- Heavy traffic with only a few cars, making them dissapear as soon as you overtake them and then putting in the front again.
2- Configurating all the AI like traffic except one car, to replicate a racing through the expressway. I have noticed that normal traffic is able to overtake me when im slower than them, so...
3- Your layout doesn´t have exterior cameras, so, how can I export them from SRP normal layout?
Hi, i'm glad you're having fun with ai on SRP.
I'll try to answer in order of questions but i dont have great news for you.
1- This is domain of Custom Shaders Patch. It is regulated by new ai behavior option and some parameters can be adjusted within CSP settings. How ever i do not recommend other values than those provided in the screenshot from this download. Different settings make ai for example spawn behind you, stop spawning in one lane or even stop spawning at all.
2- There is no way to make one ai faster than the rest. What i did to replicate this was to put in very slow ai cars like Suzuki Liana, Abarth 595 and any other very low power/speed cars and just one fast car like my own. Then remove ai_hints.ini file from layout's data folder. But it is not perfect because fast ai car will slow down every time it comes across a slow one in his lane.
3- I have no clue how would one go about exporting cams to another track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.