Resource icon

Misc Traffic Addon for Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.9 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I just actually had been reading the changelogs Gunja has made. Apparently I just learned that the AI lane on Tatsumi was the old one. I tried to replace the ai fastlane files from Shibaura to Tatsumi. It works well on Tatsumi. Now I can run Tatsumi PA map with traffic as well

Last edited:
So I just actually had been reading the changelogs Gunja has made. Apparently I just learned that the AI lane on Tatsumi was the old one. I tried to replace the ai fastlane files from Shibaura to Tatsumi. It works well on Tatsumi. Now I can run Tatsumi PA map with traffic as well

Could you explain how to do this exactly?

Could you explain how to do this exactly?
What I did is just copy and paste file fast_lane.ai from track/srp/shibaura traffic/ai folder to track/srp/tatsumi traffic/ai folder. Just replace the fast_lane.ai file. Try that.

If that doesnt work, try to replace the fast_lane_payload.bin on track/srp/tatsumi traffic/ai folder from track/srp/shibaura traffic/ai folder as well

Just a quick one.Will those AI flood settings affect other traffic tracks in a bad way?
I dont want to mess other just because of this one track.Thanks!

Last edited:
Just a quick one.Will those AI flood settings affect other traffic tracks in a bad way?
I dont want to mess other just because of this one track.Thanks!
The AI flood settings have a minimum track length for the flooding to be used. I moved that setting to 50kms, to make sure it doesn't ruin other tracks like Black Cat County, Highlands or Nordschleife. That way it only gets active if the track is longer than 50 kms, which in this case, SRP is longer than that.

That way it only gets active if the track is longer than 50 kms, which in this case, SRP is longer than that.
Haha Im even more confused.I dont want to flood to not work on tracks shorter then 50kms!Like Feldbergring,Deutchlandring etc...I have a lot more tracks that arent 50kms.Im gonna try myself and see whats going on.

Last edited:
Haha Im even more confused.I dont want to flood to not work on tracks shorter then 50kms!Like Feldbergring,Deutchlandring etc...I have a lot more tracks that arent 50kms.Im gonna try myself and see whats going on.
Minimum distance decides, based on the overall distance of the map, if AI flooding is enabled or disabled. If you are on a track shorter than whatever you set, its a setting that will never be enabled. If you have it set to like 20 meters, every single track in the game will have AI flooding enabled.

So just to confirm, AI is working properly with the latest version of SRP? And is it the whole map or just C1?
The extra info is on their discord, it works with NEARLY the whole map, but its still a so-so implementation. Not fault of the mod itself but rather how AC handles AI. Dont go in expecting TXR or GTA AI traffic.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I am on the latest cm, csp (preview patreon version) and latest sol.
My "new AI" options doesn't show half the options you have in the screenshot for the settings.
Any ideas?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea