The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Work on Schubert Motorsport GT Masters 2020 Skins

preview (4).jpg
preview (3).jpg

• Deleted member 223075

So, someone posted skin for the Cosworth, replica of the Cossie V2. I decided to recreate it but for the Fiesta by RallyLegend
u2so.jpg

Was no convinced but the result looks really good at the moment.

Hello all,

Just a quick question about LODs for my track:

If I name my 3d grass sprites like this:
sprite_01_KSLAYER3, etc.​
and give them a LOD out value of 150 in the KsEditor, LOD in value of 0, does this mean:
  • They will only be rendered if the user has his graphics settings higher than medium ("KSLAYER3")
  • And when they are rendered, they will pop in at a distance of 150 metres from the car (LOD out 150)
Thanks in advance for any help

I am fully commited now to get the TT Circuit up to its current state (2018 saw some last modifications). This includes the new grand stands (that will be fun to do in Blender..), but also the reworked De Bult-Mandeveen-Duikersloot spectator areas. Slowly polymodelling the new shapes. I'm aware I can just put some quick mesh on top and shrinkwrap it, but I'd like things to be somewhat clean.
ttassen blender 2018 de bult.png

I'm also in the progress of redoing all guardrails, mostly because I have a few hundred meters to add, might as well redo them all with spline arrays. All splines are in place, just not set the heights yet.

I have all my data lined up now, corrected the scale (as it was mentioned in the early days, the track was about 0,4% too small). Adjusted some corners, the pit entry as they reshaped that, altered the runoff at Stekkenwal, etc. etc. I have a lot of height data to correct, but that's for later concern.

I redid the trees and got things working for export. Already did some test runs after a full Blender export (apart from the physics mesh; that will come at the end), and all works fine. Trees might not be the best, but it'll do for now.
20200325142750_1.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Who are you to tell me what to do or not to do?

What is the point of showing everywhere here your work if you release nothing ? Just to prove to others you can do something ? Others are not talking but share things....

What is the point of showing everywhere here your work if you release nothing ? Just to prove to others you can do something ? Others are not talking but share things....
Look I’ll immediately answer your question our material is released elsewhere, because the managers of RD , sometimes delete the posts ( for unknown reasons ) maybe being in the right, and since here many do what I did , I don’t see why you perfect stranger has to tell me what to do ,end of speech and I will not reply more and apologize to admins for this post

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%