The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

i found out that creating cars is a drug. Help.
Sorry I can't offer you rehab, but I have plenty of ideas to feed your addiction. You have those who want to help you get over it and those that want to feed it.
Do you want red ones or blue ones :)
Dodgy-car-sales-BlackTopMedia-1.jpg

I just want to know where you found this picture of my father...:roflmao:

My interior voice suggest, obsessed.
Fact is, is almost impossibile to do properly. As, if not worse than Bircage, every car is so different.
All wide bodies are different, front wing, rear part. But i love it soo much.
My vote is for old school, skip the wing. Just my personal opinion but I always thought the wing and body kit take away from the clean lines of Tjaarda's original design.

Last edited:
Pantera's body was way more difficult than other i did, and was a little surprise as it's so geometric.
The fact is that is full of holes, extrusions, and straight lines that need some kind of beveling.
I took it slowly, chasing the perfect result, at least for my abilities of course. At least, i can say is the best body i modeled for sure.

1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg

Pantera's body was way more difficult than other i did, and was a little surprise as it's so geometric.
The fact is that is full of holes, extrusions, and straight lines that need some kind of beveling.
I took it slowly, chasing the perfect result, at least for my abilities of course. At least, i can say is the best body i modeled for sure.

View attachment 326164 View attachment 326162 View attachment 326160 View attachment 326161 View attachment 326163
soon... GT Legends in AC :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Deleted member 223075

@Pessio For the next time would you consider making The BMW 2002 Turbo Tii ? I love this car and think it would be a great adition to the game

Ahhh Gt Legends, such a great game! Yes, basically :D.
I spent, i suppose, like 20 hours in that body, or three days. Only mouse, Blender 2.7 and a lot of vaping.
@Mahad, dunno, is a cool car for sure, but everytime i do a car I swear to myself that will be the last!
Damn, some cool ACC leagues are starting and i want to join, but i need training! And.. of course, i model instead.

View attachment 326164 View attachment 326162 View attachment 326160 View attachment 326161 View attachment 326163

I am so, so excited for this beauty :inlove::inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back