The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Not sure if this is allowed, i'm not the original modder but I did and am asking permission currently to post on here my improved version of the original Supra GR mod. Reworked every data files to make sure it is more challenging/fun to drive. I'd share mine as the Supra GR Launch Edition (the one with red mirror covers to make it look faster).
__custom_showroom_1569696977.jpg
__custom_showroom_1569767874.jpg

Not sure if this is allowed, i'm not the original modder but I did and am asking permission currently to post on here my improved version of the original Supra GR mod. Reworked every data files to make sure it is more challenging/fun to drive. I'd share mine as the Supra GR Launch Edition (the one with red mirror covers to make it look faster).
View attachment 326947 View attachment 326948
"original" mod? where did that model came from?

V7cOFX1.jpg

Got deeply bored of doing seatbelt bits for the P13 so I found some ebay gauges, tidied the photo a bit and the kart has gauges. todo: needles

and if you're curious, no, they're not particularly readable in the cockpit.
VK52Ktu.jpg

just keep it above 5000 rpm and you'll be ok

Last edited:
V7cOFX1.jpg

Got deeply bored of doing seatbelt bits for the P13 so I found some ebay gauges, tidied the photo a bit and the kart has gauges. todo: needles

and if you're curious, no, they're not particularly readable in the cockpit.
VK52Ktu.jpg

just keep it above 5000 rpm and you'll be ok

Had a 1980 Honda CB750F with the very same gauges (and the 80mph limited speedo too!)

I've got the AO baked onto the terrain for all the trees, and consolidated most of the track-side objects now. DIP is down from about 3500 to ~250, so I am very happy. FPS with a field of 24 Kunos cars has also increased from 40 fps back up to around 70 fps, and I still have the vegetation to optimised yet :thumbsup:

XEoI0jg.jpg

I've got the AO baked onto the terrain for all the trees, and consolidated most of the track-side objects now. DIP is down from about 3500 to ~250, so I am very happy. FPS with a field of 24 Kunos cars has also increased from 40 fps back up to around 70 fps, and I still have the vegetation to optimised yet :thumbsup:

XEoI0jg.jpg

:confused: Wow!! Simply incredible!

what a lovely thread !!
making AC great again one mod at the time...

i'll participate with my few cents
been fighting with ways to make the leather pattern + ao
trying redo the real things, some are... funky!
__custom_showroom_1570132585.jpg
__custom_showroom_1570132622.jpg
__custom_showroom_1570132608.jpg
__custom_showroom_1570132596.jpg

ao for plastic & metal parts aren't done yet :whistling:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements