The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Merry Christmas to you as well :)
(Is that the rim to a 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa?)
almost ^^
upload_2018-12-26_20-56-53.png

so i've done the rims that's it :D

@A3DR offered me his model to bring it to life in AC, big responsibility!!
the mesh isn't game ready, and i will have to rework some areas to make it AC-friendly :)
finish the interior, openable doors(?), textures and all that. I'm taking a shortcut with the model, but there's still lot of work to be done!
I'll try to document the process, next year though :p

almost ^^
View attachment 283031

the mesh isn't game ready, and i will have to rework some areas to make it AC-friendly :)
finish the interior, openable doors(?), textures and all that. I'm taking a shortcut with the model, but there's still lot of work to be done!

:confused:

:inlove:

almost ^^
View attachment 283031

Nice, finally that model will be put to good use.
Hope it turns out more useful than being a headache! :giggle:

Not working on it yet (not until Deutschlandring is finished and released) but my 2.5 Gb of reference material arrived in my Inbox today :):inlove::confused::cool:

KxJ7moS.jpg

It's not quite LIDAR, but seems to be around 1m spacing. Considering all I had before this was 90m SRTM, 30m SRTM and a 1950s topographic map, it's fair to say I am pretty excited! Compared to the reference info (or lack of it) I had for Feldbergring, the 100s of period photographs and around 40 period videos is insane!!

EHvYnL8.jpg

7W3O8Th.jpg

I can't wait to get Deutschlandring finished off so I can sink my teeth into this wonderful opportunity :)

Big, big thank you to @Ryno917 who took the time and trouble to put me in touch with the (very generous) guy who collated all this info. Project Car's loss is going to be Assetto Corsa's gain :D

Not working on it yet (not until Deutschlandring is finished and released) but my 2.5 Gb of reference material arrived in my Inbox today :):inlove::confused::cool:

KxJ7moS.jpg

It's not quite LIDAR, but seems to be around 1m spacing. Considering all I had before this was 90m SRTM, 30m SRTM and a 1950s topographic map, it's fair to say I am pretty excited! Compared to the reference info (or lack of it) I had for Feldbergring, the 100s of period photographs and around 40 period videos is insane!!

EHvYnL8.jpg

7W3O8Th.jpg

I can't wait to get Deutschlandring finished off so I can sink my teeth into this wonderful opportunity :)

Big, big thank you to @Ryno917 who took the time and trouble to put me in touch with the (very generous) guy who collated all this info. Project Car's loss is going to be Assetto Corsa's gain :D
2019 is already shaping up to be a corker!

KxJ7moS.jpg

EHvYnL8.jpg

7W3O8Th.jpg

Looking forward to see it's progress over the coming years, good luck!

KxJ7moS.jpg

EHvYnL8.jpg

7W3O8Th.jpg

The kink at the end of the long straight looks a lot less... kinky than the rF version. I can't wait to find out how different the track is. Also can't wait to try a fully finished Deutschlandring!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.