The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Measuring his T-pose, he's 185cm tall and has a ~17cm wide skull so yeah he's a big guy.

N8L6BNN.jpg

Seat, steering wheel, and pedals at actual height off the ground ish (I think the nose rides a bit lower on default setup)

Oh, I'm sure there were many. The famous "Gurney bubble" on the GT40 MkIV was put there because his helmeted head wouldn't fit into the car without it. When faced with vehicles that couldn't be modified to suit, no doubt it was a real problem.

The shape of the hand of the ac driver is also a bit odd. The knuckles are quite forward, especially the pinky knuckles which can put your wrists at really steep angles if you are not careful with driver animations. Although I think that is not a bone issue with the model but more of a weight painting issue with the hand with the bit of skin near root of the fingers.

Since I was a kid, I've always had a thing for the Lotus Super 7. Shame of it is I doubt I could shoehorn myself in one.
Depends. I (2 meters tall with long legs) did just fit into my friends Seven when he had the stock seats, but with the carbon tubs I don't anymore, as I'd need to "slot into them" and just can't fit my legs like that

aJPcnh9.jpg

Got myself a 1070 and i5-8400 so I gotta do a celebratory 100 fps burnout... might even be able to run 4x aa, gotta try a full field. Probably... 5 more softwares to install before I can get back to work.

Last edited:
Lol i made a random skin for a car that isn't mine :roflmao: Not something im in the habit of but its a fun car that i might race at some point so tried to find a classic livery to make for it.

XjH1X7Rh.jpg

mZgx0AOh.jpg

In other news this is what I'm doing on the weekends (well this one and last, so far). Still very much in the blocking out stage, nothing is set in stone yet. Been wanting to do something like this for a while, glad to work something out for this one :thumbsup:

SqV6CyDh.png

zPODY06h.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes