At least they cut the price before releasing the game, unlike some other games *wink* *wink*
15 bucks for this game is alright, it's main target isn't the sim racing community, so I don't really care about it, nor have negative feelings for it at all.

1st point..its not remotely good enough to be called a game..even if it was free, I would never allow those fools the satisfaction of earning even more money....Developers please get a reality check!!!....dont slate me cos its my opinion and view!!
:devilish::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Is this for mobiles the graphics look like trash ?
no way those are console graphics. :D
Well I didn't watch the trio for their look :D so as long as the game is fun (doubt it though), I'm in. Nevertheless, I'm not going to fall into the early access trap.

It's beyond me why they didn't do the obvious thing and partner up with Forza. Forza Horizon basically IS Top Gear/The Grand Tour, minus the occasional explosion and the pre-pubescent humour.

But based on a nice little combination of Horizon (for open-world-driving) and Motorsport (for the track experiences), I'd expect you could make a lovely TG/TGT game with a solid base, an incredible car selection, nice graphics and suitable physics...

It's beyond me why they didn't do the obvious thing and partner up with Forza. Forza Horizon basically IS Top Gear/The Grand Tour, minus the occasional explosion and the pre-pubescent humour.
Haven't Horizon done promotional things with Top Gear in the past? Maybe Horizons loyalty is with the BBC and they don't want to risk going with a show that might not last. Top Gear will probably go on for a long time yet, it still a better partner than GT, TG still has more access to British viewers than Amazon does.

It could be a fun game, it doesn't look like it's got much depth to it, which isn't a bad thing.

But No PC no buy.

If only this was the graphic quality...and not the real footage :cool:

upload_2019-1-9_17-35-26.png

I've pre-ordered plenty before and pretty much been happy with every purchase, (one has to know what one is buying into first of course).

But this... I'm pretty sure this is just a way to grab money off a bunch of hopelessly clueless fans, whilst being heavily wealthy people, that would buy this simply because they love the show.
I don't watch it as the end of Top Gear was actually also the end of that sort of television for me anyway. I'm not even sure if this programme is a big deal or not with the masses.
But I know that this game, from the insignificant amount of gameplay we've been blessed to see of it, looks pretty toilet to me.

I haven't got any words, it gets progressively worse as each trailer is released! You can tell the marketing department is going all out in an attempt to recoup the investment lost from publishing this.

What is laughable is the game play footage as well. They know themselves how poor this game is. Two seconds clips at the most and even during then, you get a real feel for the game already.

I don't mind the existence of the Grand Tour, when my brother points out an episode to me, I'll watch it... BUT Clarkson is racist against black people, against asians, against mexicans and whatnot. Then there are the prejudice cliche jokes against basically all nations under the sun. Add to that homophobic jokes and at the cery least mild misagony. Also, he is not funny anymore (he used to be, when his show had a lot less money).

I'm happy that Forza doesn't associate with a-holes like that anymore (even if more by accident).

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.3%