:O_o: I really don't get, why they have licensed the rF2 physics engine for that.:confused:
Play with sims physic files, as long as you know what you are doing building arcade cars is easy and rather fast and allows to give each of them their own style in a easy way too.
But this is just my 2 cents. Dont know what was their goal. Maybe it was just cheaper lol

Amazon Games Studios have released the new Grand Tour Game, available for immediate download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Featuring the cars, stars and locations of the third series of The Grand Tour, the new title from Amazon Games is a mix of driving, combat and all round mayhem in what is an unreservedly fun loving pure arcade driving title.

Coming to console in digital download form only, the unique selling point of this new game will be the weekly update schedule - where players will be able to seamlessly transition between the action show on screen during the Grand Tour tv series, right into the game itself - utilising the same vehicles as the show hosts, on the same sort of terrain found within the programme. Never before attempted by a game and TV show combination, this new feature of The Grand Tour Game will be an interesting experiment, and should provide plenty of kicks for fans of the popular motoring series.

The Grand Tour Game is available to download now.

The Grand Tour Game Released.jpg

For more news, features and discussion about this upcoming title, check out the RaceDepartment The Grand Tour Game sub forum and get involved in the discussion today!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Who cares about Assetto Corsa Competizione final version, Dirt 2.0 or an upcoming Weathersystem for Raceroom??? I've Been Waiting For This Moment For All My Life!!!!
The Grand Cringe Game!!!!! Hurraaayyyy :D :D :D

Imagine a sim based on the old Top Gear track of Dunsfold Park and some other RL race tracks they filmed on, with all the cars used by them and the Stig in that TV Show. That game would have sold a loooooot of copies. But this....this... :cry::roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.