Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As we're are looking for a new platform provider for our RD races, we're having a test event to see if WorldSimSeries will be a candidate for our AC races.
Please join if you can and want to help us.
BUT THIS IS ALSO NEW TO US SO THERE'S A CHANCE THAT THINGS WON'T GO SMOOTHLY.

Brazil_Circuit.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: WSS
  • Race server: WSS
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Interlagos, Brazil
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 20%
  • Fuel Consumption: 50%
  • Tyre wear: 20%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Only downside to WSS off the top of my head is that choosing liveries is a "premium" feature on there. Obviously not a big deal, but it'll take me a while to figure out who's who without our regularly chosen colors :laugh:

Positives are that it allows a wider range of mods :thumbsup:
Indeed Robert, and some nice other options too.

I'm asking for help for testing it. See in the thread of the Deutschlandring race from Wednesday in a couple of minutes.

Ok, it is not on their race app. I signed up on web page. I have not used WSS for ages. I used to have a premium account but there were a few things i did not like. As long as you will have full control i guess it will work

Where do i start. I guess Han you want real reactions to this test race. First off, track is now the worst and oldest version of this circuit on my hard drive which now includes 3 good ones as well. Badly optimised as well as low tech. There are better versions out there by far. Not your choice i am sure but probably only one on offer by WSS? As previous user of WSS i found it a little messy. Always asking me to download worse car and track mods than i already had and was filling my hard drive with stuff i did not really want. Constant reminder i will benefit from being a premium member which i did and wish i hadn't. I am sure you will make something positive out of it but i am predicting a world of grief going forward. It just does not seem like a quality venue in my humble opinion. But hey! I am sure you will prove me wrong. Also as Colin said about the washed out look. Page 4 of Sol config. near bottom, change Yebis to 1 took the edge of for me. Sorry in advance about the whingeing :unsure:

Last edited:
Where do i start. I guess Han you want real reactions to this test race. First off, track is now the worst and oldest version of this circuit on my hard drive which now includes 3 good ones as well. Badly optimised as well as low tech. There are better versions out there by far. Not your choice i am sure but probably only one on offer by WSS? As previous user of WSS i found it a little messy. Always asking me to download worse car and track mods than i already had and was filling my hard drive with stuff i did not really want. Constant reminder i will benefit from being a premium member which i did and wish i hadn't. I am sure you will make something positive out of it but i am predicting a world of grief going forward. It just does not seem like a quality venue in my humble opinion. But hey! I am sure you will prove me wrong. Also as Colin said about the washed out look. Page 4 of Sol config. near bottom, change Yebis to 1 took the edge of for me. Sorry in advance about the whingeing :unsure:
Not sure what you mean by 'Page 4 of sol config' - where can I find this?

Don't pay attention to the track. I was my choice without testing it properly because I thought it was nice addition to have an install in the test and because the F1 goes there next weekend.

WSS has for organizers the feature to ask for uploading new content. I will try that option today to see how fast that works. I'm missing some Kunos stock tracks on WSS so that should be handled fast by them.
And also not all Fat-Alfie's tracks are there so that's an absolutely must for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back