AC Test New Platform Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Interlagos, Mon 7th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
got it,
Load WSS app.
from the instructions in Racedepartment applied by the particular event…..
press CONNECT after selecting the particular event and chosen car.
The info for the game appears in the “yellow app” box
( When you select CONNECT the yellow app will re-appear on your monitor. )
The black box at the bottom of the WSS app should show the event
press black box showing that information.
Should then download Assetto corsa.

I am pretty sure “when” I downloaded the app from WSS page it asked me for the particular game link.

I pressed so many bleeding buttons in frustration.:confused:

enjoyed harassing Andrea..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
That was a good event. For me, everything related to the technical worked well. I also like the layout of the WSS page. I actually wanted to give everyone a "like", but I guess it's only possible once.

Regarding the race: Was surprisingly quite good with the Abarth. I had half of the race Thomas in sight. Then I thought I'd drive into the pits, maybe he'd relax a bit and lose concentration. I think he had an accident in the pit lane, so I was able to get past him.

Conclusion: :thumbsup:

Those gorilla mods you were talking about all have awful over volumed sound. Trust me, you will tire of the noise. Plus, as Robert said, they will down grade your mod to checksum comply. Don,t know about you guys but i spend time keeping my mods up to date. Am not going to be happy with WSS taking over my game to be honest.

That was a good event. For me, everything related to the technical worked well. I also like the layout of the WSS page. I actually wanted to give everyone a "like", but I guess it's only possible once.

Regarding the race: Was surprisingly quite good with the Abarth. I had half of the race Thomas in sight. Then I thought I'd drive into the pits, maybe he'd relax a bit and lose concentration. I think he had an accident in the pit lane, so I was able to get past him.

Conclusion: :thumbsup:
Had one of my most consistant races and good pace and yes I binned the race at pit exit (not the first left, it was in the fast right hander, touched the wall only slightly and spun) as I was confused about the gap to you in the live timing, thought it would be close but should have been enough gap I think:mad::laugh:. Good pace Hank, was fun doing same laptimes with both cars.
Technic wise had no problem with WSS.

results:

cu next time

I think so Brian - some guys I race with mentioned various cars and tracks being different versions (not up to date?) - but they do race on quite few platforms lol. Will have look at it this weekend though :thumbsup:

You will always have a bit of that with AC, but hopefully the turnaround for anything we request to be added or updated will be decent. We wont be setting up any proper weekly event with any content until is updated either.

I think so Brian - some guys I race with mentioned various cars and tracks being different versions (not up to date?) - but they do race on quite few platforms lol. Will have look at it this weekend though :thumbsup:
When it's indeed the problem with the version I guess we as organizers can mitigate that by checking the version beforehand and ask for an update if necessary.
WSS has a direct way to ask for mods and versions. I've already used it a couple of days ago because I was missing some tracks. Up till now I didn't receive any response on that though.
I hope they will respond faster than the S.GP guys. Maybe Bram should negotiate that.

EDIT: I read Brian's response after this one but glad to see that we are at the same 'pace':p

Last edited:
It seems I need CM, to download a shader patch ??? why.
Just for your information:
You do have some version of csp :p
I sent you a package that you dropped into the correct folder path to make it work quite a few months ago hehe.
It's 0.1.63 iirc (latest stable, recommended version according to CM).
But only the cpu optimazions, TAA and smart shadows are activated :)
No one seems to write in plain easy to follow steps what you need to do, must lose a lot of people who lose the will to live and go and then play Halo.
I could write books about this..
But to be fair it can be difficult to note down things in a clear and easy to understand way for things you do via gut feeling and no way to change your perspective to someone not knowing anything about it.
Try to explain walking to someone who didn't practice it for 3 years as a baby :roflmao:

wanna do it again Han?

Same track same day?

I have an added question :thumbsdown: When driving behind a competitor, especially when driving very close behind someone, the car in front is puling away and then falling back again, like a pulse. Is this server related or game related?

So maybe test this in the "new" server?

Last edited:
wanna do it again Han?

Same track same day?

I have an added question :thumbsdown: When driving behind a competitor, especially when driving very close behind someone, the car in front is puling away and then falling back again, like a pulse. Is this server related or game related?

So maybe test this in the "new" server?
Hi Andre,

No not with WSS. We're now looking at JustRace to install that on our own servers. It's has the big advantage that we are in control on the content (mods) we're using. And we can use password protection to make sure only clean and respectful drivers will participate.

As soon the install has been completed, Brian and I will test it and organize testevents.

On the WSS site they promise that requests for mods will be handled within 48 hours.
That's much quicker than with S.GP (about 48 days!)
Let's see. It's about 48 hours now since I filed the 7 requests.
More than a week now but I've heard nothing.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%