AC Test New Platform Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Interlagos, Mon 7th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Joined WSS, that was easy, on to WSS that was easy, how do you find the race.
After that, it was all over, where can I find what I do not know what I am looking for.

Joined WSS, that was easy, on to WSS that was easy, how do you find the race.
After that, it was all over, where can I find what I do not know what I am looking for.
To register for the race go here:
https://paddock.worldsimseries.com/events/101554/registration#/

After you have done that, to go to the practice server:
1667690538121.png

WSS has it's own practice servers so I don't have to setup one on the RD servers.

Last edited:
In principle, I have no problem spending money on such a platform. Like here at RD.
15 euros is an absolutely reasonable price. But what do I get for 75 euros a year? What I would at least wish for for this price would be: Support for Raceroom (great game in my opinion) and AMS2 (really great potential).

So again: 75 euros for what?
- Livery selection
-See participants
-and....?

I'm just a driver, not an organizer.

I would be very happy about an answer, because I always like to learn something new.

In principle, I have no problem spending money on such a platform. Like here at RD.
15 euros is an absolutely reasonable price. But what do I get for 75 euros a year? What I would at least wish for for this price would be: Support for Raceroom (great game in my opinion) and AMS2 (really great potential).

So again: 75 euros for what?
- Livery selection
-See participants
-and....?

I'm just a driver, not an organizer.

I would be very happy about an answer, because I always like to learn something new.
Thanks Hank!

Bram is going to talk next week with the WSS guys and asked us to come with our questions and wishes. This one will be definitely one of them.
I hope that there can be some kind of arrangement for RD Premium members.

I'm going to react to Bram after the testrace on Monday. But please, keep asking these kind of questions/concerns in this thread so I can gather them.

It seems I need CM, to download a shader patch ??? why.
Hi Ernie, apparently CSP was a default setting and also incident penalties.
I've found where to set them and both are now disabled.

CSP is only mandatory for night/day changes.
Incident penalties can be given if a driver exceeds a certain amount of incidents.

I want to experiment with those both in the future but not now.
So thanks for pointing that to me.

I

I thought I had.
Followed the link.
Setup and launched the WSS app
All looked good, said x number and hours to start time.
Thought it was job done.
Even though the practice server was not to be found.
I was just going to ask what next, do I go into WSS and enter the race from there, or is it on the Assetto corsa online entry?

I have this with ACC and Ams2, everyone knows Jim , Jim knows Fred and a whole group tell each other. Me as a Johnny no mates turns up 10 minutes before the off.
Go into the multiplayer and tries to log onto the race advertisement in race department, I do not have time to make myself a cup of tea, sit there and contemplate the solution.
In ACC if you do that you will never find the server you are going to race in, also true for AMS2.
You are then desperately trying to communicate a problem you do not understand properly to someone trying to get some practice laps in.
No one seems to write in plain easy to follow steps what you need to do, must lose a lot of people who lose the will to live and go and then play Halo.
Another rant. Sorry.

I thought I had.
Followed the link.
Setup and launched the WSS app
All looked good, said x number and hours to start time.
Thought it was job done.
Even though the practice server was not to be found.
I was just going to ask what next, do I go into WSS and enter the race from there, or is it on the Assetto corsa online entry?
Hi Ernie, just managed to register, it worked. After you have chosen the car the "confirm" button at the bottom of the page turns brighter and you can click on it.
After that practice server appears d you are registered.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back