Sveg Raceway

Tracks Sveg Raceway 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@all having Race Cancelled with Sveg Raceway: Make sure to delete any old version of the track before installing the current version. I had the same issue as some others not gettig the track to work and only found people pointing to faulty installation of stFlow shader. Was not the case with me. I just copied the new files over my old installation and this is what caused it. Once it was deleted and I only had the new files in there, it worked fine.

Hey LeonS! :)
Very nice track! I drive it a lot and I watched the track with the free Camera also.
Is it possible to open the cabinets in the pitlane to drive through the entry?
It would be more realistic, espacially on a track day with road car´s, then we could drive directly from the parking spot on the track like on the Nordschleife.

Hey LeonS! :)
Very nice track! I drive it a lot and I watched the track with the free Camera also.
Is it possible to open the cabinets in the pitlane to drive through the entry?
It would be more realistic, espacially on a track day with road car´s, then we could drive directly from the parking spot on the track like on the Nordschleife.
It's a nice idea, but realistically not gonna happen -- sorry! :)

track does not load the game. used to play, everything was super. now I decided to catch - does not want to load. what's the problem?

Last edited:
1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back