Sveg Raceway

Tracks Sveg Raceway 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is the second track mod Ive seen come with its own shaders. What do these add to the tracks? Im worried track mods are becoming more complex and more likely to cause confilcts (especially when using Custom Shaders Patch and Sol) now that these mods aren't just one folder dropped into content/tracks

This is the second track mod Ive seen come with its own shaders. What do these add to the tracks? Im worried track mods are becoming more complex and more likely to cause confilcts (especially when using Custom Shaders Patch and Sol) now that these mods aren't just one folder dropped into content/tracks
There's just one simple shader that's making the water move. I don't think that shader will ever change or cause any issues with the shader patch or anything.

It's not really that hard to drag in a second folder for the shaders. As I have stated in the past it is the future as more functions get added such as moving water on this mod or emissive lights on the RVs on Watkins. Might be getting some new shaders soon for trees to make them look better so it is not going away anytime soon.

all the track mod install will ever going to be is simple copy&paste, nothing more.

LeonS updated Sveg Raceway with a new update entry:

Bringing light into the darkness

It's finally here. Highly anticipated by some of you, here's the night update for Sveg Raceway 1.2. But the night lighting isn't the only thing that has changed since v1.1 -- here's the change log:

- kicked out all CM/ CSP extensions to the track and the related issues (hopefully)
- removed competition layout
- improved brightness levels and color settings of road, grass, etc.
- toned down color saturation of spectators
- main asphalt now has red stones in it, like the real asphalt in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Previous versions worked fine, this one keeps giving me a "race canceled". No matter what car, no matter how many times I try. It won't load properly (using latest CSP/SOL and stflow... ?

Previous versions worked fine, this one keeps giving me a "race canceled". No matter what car, no matter how many times I try. It won't load properly (using latest CSP/SOL and stflow... ?

Reinstalled it from the file I uploaded, all seems to work fine on my end:
AC 1.16.3
CSP 0.1.125 preview 49
SOL 1.2.3

What kind of session, which car(s)...?

You could also try to see if the issue with the CSP updates persists:

To fix crashes and experience the track as intended, you'll need to disable the track config that comes with the Custom Shaders Patch. To do so, in your Content Manager go to SETTINGS > CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH > TRACKS CONFIGS. You should see three dots in the top right corner that open a drop down menu. Disable "Install automatically (recommended)" (it has no check mark when disabled). Then click "View in Explorer" and delete any files you see start start with "sveg".

Last edited:
Reinstalled.
AC 1.16.3
CSP 0.1.125 preview 140
SOL 1.2.3

Practice - hotlap - race (in time attack the game crashed) / Radical, Caterham, a few Kunos cars.
No change.

Deleted and installed again via JSGME: no luck...

Reinstalled.
AC 1.16.3
CSP 0.1.125 preview 49
SOL 1.2.3

Practice - hotlap - race (in time attack the game crashed) / Radical, Caterham, a few Kunos cars.
No change.

Weird, have you tried deleting any VAO oder CSP settings files? Could you attach the crash log files here so I can have a look?

Reinstalled.
AC 1.16.3
CSP 0.1.125 preview 140
SOL 1.2.3

No change.

Try installing SOL by hand, not JSMGE or CM

Weird, have you tried deleting any VAO oder CSP settings files? Could you attach the crash log files here so I can have a look?
No, I have not deleted VAO or CSP setting files.
Your system files have overwritten older shaders files though...
I'll post the crash log file later on.

Try installing SOL by hand, not JSMGE or CM

Yeah, SOL is manually installed, like Peter suggested. ;)

No, I have not deleted VAO or CSP setting files.
Your system files have overwritten older shaders files though...
I'll post the crash log file later on.

Yeah, SOL is manually installed, like Peter suggested. ;)
Alright, waiting for the log. Since you're the only one with the issue so far I'm assuming the track is not broken in general, but I'd still like it to work for everybody.

Have previous versions of this track worked for you? Do you have the track details set to max or some lower value?

Leon, when I try to install the 1.2 version CM says me that some file are overwritten by sveg for example on the watkins glen track by Lilski. Is it a problem or not?

Leon, when I try to install the 1.2 version CM says me that some file are overwritten by sveg for example on the watkins glen track by Lilski. Is it a problem or not?
Shouldn't be a problem, but if you wanna make sure you're not getting any issues, manually install it by copying the "sveg" folder from MODS/sveg/content/tracks/ (i.e., the one that contains all the kn5 files) into assettocorsa/content/tracks.

Hello!

I'll try the manual install, but I failed to install it with Content Manager, the track isn't showing up, content manager overwrited the previous one but now it is missing, weird. Can you look into it?

Hello!

I'll try the manual install, but I failed to install it with Content Manager, the track isn't showing up, content manager overwrited the previous one but now it is missing, weird. Can you look into it?

Manual install is actually very easy. It's just copying the right folder to the right place (see my last post). You may already have the shaders installed from other tracks. If not, that too is just a matter of putting the right folder in the right place.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%