The only changes here are a minor fix to the AI, as well as ditching the MODS folder structure.
The recommended way to install this track is now to manually copy and paste the "content" and "system" folders into the .../assettocorsa/ root folder. Installing it via drag & drop into Content Manager will not install the flowing water shader.
It's finally here. Highly anticipated by some of you, here's the night update for Sveg Raceway 1.2. But the night lighting isn't the only thing that has changed since v1.1 -- here's the change log:
- kicked out all CM/ CSP extensions to the track and the related issues (hopefully)
- removed competition layout
- improved brightness levels and color settings of road, grass, etc.
- toned down color saturation of spectators
- main asphalt now has red stones in it, like the real asphalt in the area
- added all-red asphalt between T7 and T8, like the real asphalt on that road
- added median strips on larger public roads
- improved garage doors, added dark blue paint
- added transparent windows on center pit building
- added additional turf pavers in T6, T7 and T10 for better racing
- added tire wall in T10 to mitigate wall impacts
- added transition (dirt) between grass and concrete walls
- new flags at start/finish
- minor changes to some trackside objects
- added working start lights
- welcoming Chris Haye Sim Racing as a new ad partner
- improved expansion joints on first bridge
- smoother hills and mountains in the distance
- flattened bumps before T12 and T14 for better drivability in stiff cars
- removed team boards from pit road for a cleaner look
- removed fans and ad flags from garage roof for a cleaner look
- added night lights with all they entail (flood lamps, lanterns, etc.)
Sorry guys, next hotfix on its way. This should finally tone down the curbs. If you're racing without curb effects, this update isn't gonna change anything for you -- no need to download again!
And I'm aware it's a pain in the attic to have the hotfixes coming in piece by piece, but apparently my personal quality control didn't really work all that well this time around. Just trying to keep everyone happy as soon as I know there's an issue. My appologies, and thank you for your understanding.
Almost a year after the initial release we're finally making the jump to 1.0, and it's a big update. The track has finally come to life with lots and lots of details added in all places, and a big overhaul of the overall look. These are the highlights from the change log:
improved shader settings for road and curbs, waters, fences, white lines
improved visibility of grid position markers
improved road, curb, and environment textures
improved look of grass, tires (barriers), guardrails, surrounding landscape, gravel/ pebbles at the shores
improved safety fences for marshalls
replaced small direction signs in corners with larger ones
added checkerboard as start/finish line
new sponsors, ad boards & improved placement
added trackday-style cones to help with brake points
added some impact marks on walls
added tarmac patches in T1 and T9 and new tarmac before T6
added speed bumps in run-off areas
added bridge joints (visual & physical)
added marshalls (marshall model by Rigel), sheds for marshalls, trash cans and portable toilets around the track
added bushes and grass all around the track
added fans on and around grad stand
AI: fixed occasional crashes at bridge 2
T1 runoff-area: wall moved away from the track for improved safety
Improved pit building's look
A big thank you to the v1.0 beta-testers Leonardo and katikomer!
If you enjoy the track, please rate it and consider donating via PayPal to the donation address provided in the download area - thank you!