Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
i dont know what i did wrong but with the latest uptade my sky is just pitch black. Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.03.27 - 21.54.33.20.png

Latest version shown on that site is "lights-patch-v0.1.25-preview74". The prior vers shown is the "recommended v49". Can I assume that this (Preview 74) is the one we should use. There does NOT seem to be a vers 1.25.63
1.25.63 is the lowest version you can run Sol 1.1. So like in the install guide said, install this or a later/newer version. 1.25.74 is the newest. There were many Shader Patch releases in the last days, so i choose this term....

The hyperlink listed in the PDF install guide instructions https://acstuff.ru/patch/ isn't working for me. Is there an alternate download location?

This site can’t be reached acstuff.ru took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

There is a sound bug when driving in the rain through areas of the track where the sound reverberates. I.E. going under bridges like at Road America. The sound gets louder and blown out/distorted.

Starting to get now a hard preformance issuse , could race on Road America Full Grid of 47 AI cars , now im having to fight trought drops to 40 FPS even with only 15 AI's. Something is wrong here even hotlaping the FPS drops to the mid 40 for no reason. When i completly disable the SOL and Shader Pack mods , FPS on same track same graphic setting , same car as before , jumps up to 180 FPS. ( Ryzen 2700x wiht EVGA GTX1080 FTW2 / 16GB G.SKill Trident Z 3200MHz Ram on a ASUS ROG Crosshair Hero 7 )

Whats going on ?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.7%