Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Peter Boese One question, if I choose real conditions - it is obsolete to use weather plan, correct? The weather changes and adapts to the current given, real conditions as well? Or does it just have the weather like it was at the start of the session? Hope you understand what I mean...
AFAIK the weather doesn't change if you select "real conditions". It's like you said: "Real conditions" is just a "Momentaufnahme". If you want changing conditions you have to select/create a weather plan.

Edit: If you choose "real conditions" and it's raining at the moment (in real life), it will be raining in AC as long as the session goes, although in real life might stop to rain a couple of minutes after you will have chosen "real conditions" (in this carse "rain") in Content Manager.
(Puh, nächstes Mal schreibe ich Dir auf Deutsch - das geht schneller und ist nicht so kompliziert. ;-) )

Last edited:
:laugh: Please delete your dofile line. Everything is wrong with that.
Just uncomment a dofile line on the bottom. In LUA the "--" is the sign for comment. So just delete the "--" infront of the dofile command. This will work then.

If you like to use it a more user friendly way, install the newest beta and leBluem's new weatherFX app. There you can activate and switch between different plans in-game:

Update Sol to 1.1 beta 6:

First: delete dwrite.dll in AC root folder!

Download latest Shader Patch
https://trello.com/c/TIWtynNR/59-v0125-preview49
Drag'n'drop it to CM -> Open menu (symbol becomes green) -> press install

Download latest Sol beta
http://www.mediafire.com/file/crrvty88d5ukdyr/Sol__1_1+beta+6.zip

Download latest WeatherFX app by leBluem
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...5/548957574997999658/csp_weatherfx_app_25.zip

In-game you open the weatherFX app:
View attachment 293219
Oh haha, sorry! Thank you for helping, now it works :laugh:

more to shader problem but why when i enable shader in vr i dont get displays in some cars?
W7I0uCX

Attachments

• with_slp.jpg
    with_slp.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 166
weather controller app is totally broken. Any idea why? (and error on the word Controller)
The background is out.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/09/1/1551081410-weather.jpg

1551081410-weather.jpg
Actually it's a feature which will be fixed with the next version. There is an option in the app's settings where you can move the buttons over the top of the app to use the space which is locked by AC for apps. Later when all alignments are right, you will have the buttons on top and all debug texts in the darker area.

And thanks, I will correct the words...

sorry the question that may seem stupid, but how do you know if all the pilots use the Sol mod correctly, because someone could be smart and while their colleagues are engaged in a nocturnal phase he could take advantage of running in day mode
Thats a critical point. It needs an own server app, which maybe will come from Ilja. Then we could have a better uniformity and validity.

Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid question I can't find anything on Google. Is there a way to keep the monitor On using VR? Is this someway depending on the mod?
Because I get the issue only when I enable the mod

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm having issues with foliage/grass lighting seemingly overnight. I'm running the latest shader patch at preview 49 and have Sol at 1.0. I have no other weather effects enabled and I haven't altered the PP filter in any way. Any help is appreciated.
b5a79e2b1afc777facddee8c2ee78e1f

Attachments

• 20190302092235_1.jpg
    20190302092235_1.jpg
    810.3 KB · Views: 211
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm having issues with foliage/grass lighting seemingly overnight. I'm running the latest shader patch at preview 49 and have Sol at 1.0. I have no other weather effects enabled and I haven't altered the PP filter in any way. Any help is appreciated.
b5a79e2b1afc777facddee8c2ee78e1f
This was a bug with the Spa lights config.
You could download tha last repo here: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config
There are all updated light configs in /extension/config/tracks/.

why is the mirror flickering with sol?
Yeah I noticed something like artifacts/flickering in the rear view mirror also. I was on a server with x3 time of day and noticed some artifacts in the mirror that I have never seen before.

BTW I think this might be related to SOL, I'm getting pink windows in some opponent cars when they are on an incline and at certain angles from the player car. I can't see it when I switch to single screen but it is obvious in VR.
20190210143114_1.jpg

Here is a video of it as well, I know this is a mod car but it is using similar shaders to the 33 Stradale so different to the 250GTO. I have done full AC reinstall, shaders patch updates and full SOL reinstall and it still happens. It doesn't happen when I turn off SOL though. Another issue, when I uninstall SOL using JSGME my HMD isn't working, I only have the mirror image on my TV screen.

I'm using SOL 1.0 and have tried various versions of the shaders patch to try and fix it since SOL came out, currently preview 49.

Last edited:
Hi,
I used with succes _Sol for some weeks but now it's not working anymore and I have no idea what's wrong and how to restore it.
I tried downloading the latest version of _Sol and installing it overwrighting old _Sol files but nothing happens. Whatever weather I set in content manager (from Sol-mod list) or time of the day, I always get the AC standard sunny weather in day time. What can I do to go back to a working _Sol?

Yeah I noticed something like artifacts/flickering in the rear view mirror also. I was on a server with x3 time of day and noticed some artifacts in the mirror that I have never seen before.

BTW I think this might be related to SOL, I'm getting pink windows in some opponent cars when they are on an incline and at certain angles from the player car. I can't see it when I switch to single screen but it is obvious in VR.
View attachment 294466

Here is a video of it as well, I know this is a mod car but it is using similar shaders to the 33 Stradale so different to the 250GTO. I have done full AC reinstall, shaders patch updates and full SOL reinstall and it still happens. It doesn't happen when I turn off SOL though. Another issue, when I uninstall SOL using JSGME my HMD isn't working, I only have the mirror image on my TV screen.

I'm using SOL 1.0 and have tried various versions of the shaders patch to try and fix it since SOL came out, currently preview 49.
Could you try to deactivate windscreenFX in settings->Custom shader patch->windscreenFX?
I think something car related is causing this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.