Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi
I have the graphic issue, I'm using SOL 1.4.2 and CSP 1.39 and have strange graphic glitch in the form of 'shadow strips' on the car and in interior like on the photo. Have you know what cause this?
2020-02-01 10_47_31-Assetto Corsa111.jpg

hi all, first time i post here something.
so, when racing at night time, all is fine except for the track lights, I mean the only source of illumination are the car lights, which works fine, but nothing else.
am i missing something? maybe track lights are part of other mods? if so, where to find those?
thank you very much.

Must be the gt3rs mod. I have similar glitches, but not with the kunos gt3rs
yes, with kunos car there is no glitch, but still many objects on track have this issue. For example take a look on blue track signs with arrows. Also this 'strips' flicker until driving in many objects on track. Cockpit shadows and lights also flicker a little bit when the car is moving.
2020-02-01 11_48_09-Assetto Corsa.jpg

Last edited:
You have to try out different versions of CSP. Some users said it ok with that or with that version. I think there are many little things to cause this, but it's different for different users. Maybe try the CSP versions from version 1.30 to 1.39.
Thanks you, I installed 136 and now it works, had to disable stuff in the mirrors to have stable 72fps at SRP with the Pimax 8K+, just spend 1h on Tokyo by night, so nice !

I'm enjoying the new pp filters Sol ACC and Sol Extra a lot. Thank you for the constant improvements. And -wow!- Sol + CSP is amazing :)

But once it gets dark, I'm switching back (mid race) to the simple Sol pp because both the Extra and ACC pp filters seem to grey out everything as if I had blacklevel compensation up really really high - is that supposed to be like that? Or have I got a seting wrong (I'm on triples btw)

Thank you for all the efforts in developing SOL Peter. I have recently come back to AC after almost 3 years away from it because I found it lifeless and bland. The changes to the Sim through SOL and CSP are nothing short of extraordinary. It is like playing a completely different game! Bravo!

Is there a pdf document anywhere that explains how to create or edit an existing weather plan file and what all of the coding means. I thought I understood it until the random plan I was trying to create didn't work as expected.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%